Land Trust = Living Trust? - Posted by Berwyn

Posted by Brad Crouch on January 20, 1999 at 20:09:35:

Berwyn,

Sorry to “beat you around the bush”. I guess Bill bronchick has renamed more than one of his courses. Now I need to learn the new names.

If you click on “Books/Courses” at the top of the main page, on the left side . . . and then click on “Tax, Asset & Legal Strategies”, there will be another link called “Your Step-by-Step Guide to Land Trusts”, by Bill Bronchick. This is the course I was referring to.

Brad

Land Trust = Living Trust? - Posted by Berwyn

Posted by Berwyn on January 20, 1999 at 13:18:37:

Is a land trust a kind of living trust? I just got Nolo Press’s book on living trusts and wondered if the procedures for land trust are similar.

Berwyn

Re: Land Trust = Living Trust? - Posted by Brad Crouch

Posted by Brad Crouch on January 20, 1999 at 14:11:44:

Berwyn,

A Land Trust is a form of an “inter vivos” trust, which is a living trust.

The primary difference is that a “living trust” is “driven” by the trustee. A land trust is “driven” by the beneficiaries. It’s all in the trust agreement.

Bronchick has a very good home study course about trusts. It’s called, “Get That Property Out of Your Name” and is pretty inexpensive. Available here.

Brad

Get that property out of your Name - Posted by Berwyn

Posted by Berwyn on January 20, 1999 at 18:30:16:

Is this course still offered under that name? I looked and couldn’t find it. Is it the same as the Complete Guide to Land Trusts?

B

Re: Get that property out of your Name - Posted by johnman

Posted by johnman on January 20, 1999 at 23:27:37:

Berwyn,

I have Mr. Bronchick’s course “Get that property out of your name”. You can go to his site at legalwiz.com

It’s very good!

Johnman