land trusts - Posted by joe

Posted by Innovator on May 14, 2006 at 22:18:14:

I can’t speak for the company but watch for it from the company about July. Did you check out landpartners.biz?

land trusts - Posted by joe

Posted by joe on May 09, 2006 at 16:22:42:

Does anybody know if land trusts can be formed and used in New York State?

Re: land trusts - Posted by ken

Posted by ken on May 09, 2006 at 19:33:34:

Ilive in NY state and have used a land trust.They are not the answer to all needs you may want to look into a corp or LLC for everyday uses

Re: land trusts - Posted by Jim FL

Posted by Jim FL on May 09, 2006 at 17:30:22:

Yes.
Ask an attorney for specifics, or, pick up bronchicks course on how to use/set them up etc.

Good luck,
Jim FL

Re: land trusts - Posted by Innovator

Posted by Innovator on May 10, 2006 at 04:39:54:

Or check out Bill Gatten, the king of land trusts!

Nope, don’t go there - Posted by Jim FL

Posted by Jim FL on May 10, 2006 at 14:41:13:

Dude,
Everyone here has grown sick of the scientological style of you Gattenites.

Frankly, I think Bill is a nice guy, even met the man…more than once.

The thing is, the system, is a waste of time, and not espoused here at CRE, so quit trying to jam it down everyones throat.

So, NO, Gatten is NOT the ‘king of land trusts’…and just because his disciples/cult followers are on here all the time pimping his system and services they way they do…I tell folks to stay well clear of that material and all related/associated to/with it.

Have a nice day!

Re: Nope, don’t go there - Posted by LeasePurchase

Posted by LeasePurchase on May 14, 2006 at 22:41:29:

So, I’ve met Bill Gatten many times and talk to him quite regularly. And yes he is a heck of a nice guy. What does that have to do with anything? Why is it that it’s ok to mention Bill B and not Bill G when it comes to LandTrusts?

I’ve been using his system for five years now and have built an absolute fortune with it. Exactly how is his system a waste of time? Because you would rather take short-cuts or you are too cheap to do things Exactly Right?

His system is not espoused here because he chooses not to advertize it. I don’t care if he paid for ads or not, the system is legit. All of that doesn’t matter. I know Mr. Innovator is a little high spirited when it comes to Gatten but only because he has used it to make a lot of money in the last year. I know because I helped him do it. He’s a good student and a good friend.

No one is jamming anything down your throat. Someone asked a question about Land Trusts and he answered. What, is it ok to answer but only if it is Bill B. Why isn’t the poster allowed to know about others, especially Gatten?

No one’s “pimping” the system. We don’t get paid a dime or benefit in any way for telling those that ask about our success and what we believe is the best darn “system” out there.

I would tell folks to stay clear of anyone who says stay clear from something he obviously knows nothing about, cus if you really did, you’d be one too. That’s coming from someone who said the same things you did for two years before I swallowed my pride and opened my mind and heart. And for that I am now a Millionaire.

Speak for Yourself, John! - Posted by Innovator

Posted by Innovator on May 11, 2006 at 02:39:33:

Yes, I do give lots of advice on the board. I have many people who have thanked me by direct posts on the board itself and by private E-mails for my posts and recommendations (they’re not all negative, they are interested in looking into new ideas and concepts. After all, CRE stands for CREATIVE Real Estate). So you really should NOT be speaking for everyone. If fact if you have grown sick of our scientological (what ever that is?) style you are more than entitled to your opinion as am I. You are free to reject my recommendations. BUT PLEASE MAKE IT CLEAR THAT IT IS YOUR OPINION! Healthy discussion is good for everyone!

If the Bill Gatten system is a waste of time how come the EHTTSystem is currently approved for continuing education credit requirements for licensed real estate professionals by the California Department of Real Estate (The Department of Real Estate Continuing Education, Certificate #3309, State of California)??

Bill, as you already know, developed the Equity Holding Trust Transfer System.? His program was developed in 1985, at the request of the California Department of Real Estate in CA to help struggling realtors (in a severe down market at the time) survive. The program is patented and trademarked and thus can NOT be used by just anyone.

The NARS Patented/Trademarked Process (NEHTrust System of Real Estate Conveyance) is by far and hands down the Ultimate and Definitive Creative Real Estate System going. This is not open for challenge or debate. No other system can hold a candle to it. The NEHTrust is anything you want to be. If someone prefers a wrap we just do it with an NEHT. If they want an option, we do it with an NEHT. If they want an equity share, we do it with an NEHT. If they want any a subject- to, we do it with an NEHT. If they want a contract for deed, we do it with a NEHT too. The only difference in any of the scenarios mentioned is how much beneficiary interest is relinquished in the beginning, relative to how much is forfeited or not forfeited at termination.

YES, BILL GATTEN IS THE KING OF LAND TRUSTS! And there are thousands of investors throughout the country that share my opinion including a Fortune 500 company who just spent 50 million dollars checking out NARS so they could partner up with them.

When you tell folks, ?to stay well clear of that material and all related/associated to/with it? you are providing a great disservice to those who come to the board to learn all about creative real estate investing, especially if they are dumb enough to take your advice.

I am NOT trying to jam anything down anyone?s throat or trying to sell anything, but you can be assured I?ll quite posting when a one-eyed green rubber monkey in the shape of Louis Armstrong, shoots out of my…naval singing “Hello Dolly” in the key of B-flat Minor Diminished…accompanied by Pavarotti on a four stringed Zither.

Re: Speak for Yourself, John! - Posted by Hank FL

Posted by Hank FL on May 11, 2006 at 14:29:22:

I lent his paperback book to a local REI honcho a few years ago. The guy must have really liked it, because I never got it back.

I’m not suprised that it’s working in CA, as there are more open minds out there I understand.

I used to understand the PacTrust backwards and forwards years ago, but at the time, I was dealing w/sellers that I didn’t imagine would, “get it”.

I suppose the NEHT is a more streamlined evolution of the thing. I may take another whack at it.

“…a Fortune 500 company who just spent 50 million dollars checking out NARS so they could partner up with them.”

I’d really would like to hear more about that.

I will now atempt, on my next post, not to begin every sentence with “I”.

He speaks for a lot of us - Posted by echo

Posted by echo on May 11, 2006 at 10:40:21:

You don’t give advice, you advertise. You just don’t know the difference Mr. One Trick Pony.

Re: Speak for Yourself, John! - Posted by Robert Campbell

Posted by Robert Campbell on May 11, 2006 at 09:58:49:

David,

>>>> I?ll quite posting when a one-eyed green rubber monkey in the shape of Louis Armstrong, shoots out of my…naval singing “Hello Dolly” in the key of B-flat Minor Diminished…accompanied by Pavarotti on a four stringed Zither.

LOL.

Robert Campbell

Oh same old Hank! - Posted by dart

Posted by dart on May 21, 2006 at 22:57:45:

Hank - same old Hank I see.
Still reminds me of my ex-hubbie.

Try to be nice Hank!
You still single lol??

I remain,

dart

Re: Speak for Yourself, John! - Posted by LeasePurchase

Posted by LeasePurchase on May 14, 2006 at 23:03:55:

July 9th at Ceasars Palace is the Big Meeting to introduce the organization and what they have planned for us all. Something about a Mutual Fund for the EHTrust System. See LandPartners.biz.

DO IT! - Posted by Innovator

Posted by Innovator on May 12, 2006 at 24:27:36:

Check out landpartners.biz

For What? - Posted by Innovator

Posted by Innovator on May 12, 2006 at 01:10:01:

What am I advertising for???

By the way, the word is advise.

Not me … - Posted by Robert Campbell

Posted by Robert Campbell on May 11, 2006 at 15:40:09:

I find Innovator’s posts to be intelligent, interesting and educational.

Robert Campbell

Re: Oh same old Hank! - Posted by Hank FL

Posted by Hank FL on May 22, 2006 at 24:42:30:

Your ex must be a hell of a guy if you can even begin to compare him w/me.

Single? Bite your tounge, as I’m a Mormon/Scientologist stud w/five wives.

Send me a jpeg and we’ll see if you may be up for #6.

As always,

“Big Love” Hank

Re: DO IT! - Posted by Hank FL

Posted by Hank FL on May 12, 2006 at 14:40:37:

What’s the deal w/the Fortune 500 company buying in?

Re: For What? - Posted by Marc Donovan

Posted by Marc Donovan on May 14, 2006 at 19:48:28:

Advise is a verb which means to give advice. Advice is a noun.

Example: I’m advising you to keep your grammatical and Gettenical advice to yourself.

Jim is referring to the Scientologists (Scientological). Their main headquarters is a few miles from my house. They all fanatically defend the religion whenever it gets any bad press, which it seems to get a lot of. Kind of like a fanatical sports fan. That’s the same light others see you in when you post this stuff.

Not intending any offense here, just calling it like I see it.

Also I thought it was priceless that you were correcting someone’s grammar when it was correct and I couldn’t help myself. Sorry.

Thanks, Robert - Posted by Innovator

Posted by Innovator on May 12, 2006 at 01:02:04:

Coming from you that’s a real nice complement! Thanks,
David