Land Trusts - Posted by T L Schell

Posted by Eric C on March 02, 2001 at 02:35:18:

Hey Terry -

Don’t you ever sleep?

Is this a case of no rest for the weary, or no rest for the wicked?

Take care,

Eric C

Land Trusts - Posted by T L Schell

Posted by T L Schell on March 01, 2001 at 17:05:39:

Are Land Trusts legit? If so, how do I go about learning “how to” create/use them? Thanks in advance for any suggestions/advice.

Re: Land Trusts - Posted by Randy M

Posted by Randy M on March 02, 2001 at 08:14:52:

T L,

Trusts are a great way to accomplish many objectives, including asset protection, privacy, retirement, tax advantages, etc. There are a lot of good sites available for you to check it out - but I would encourage you to take in the information in small bites. Trusts can be complicated beasts and the person who makes certain types of trusts has to be willing to do the work required to keep the trust whole.

Are you just starting to check out the usefulness or do you have something in mind? If you do have something in mind, let me know and perhaps I can steer you in the right direction. Otherwise, you can find lots of good information through your browser and at the sites already mentioned here.

Best of SUCCESS,

Randy M

Try this link . . . . . . . - Posted by Terry Vaughan

Posted by Terry Vaughan on March 02, 2001 at 02:31:11:

http://www.creonline.com/b-122.htm

Re: Land Trusts - Posted by Bud Branstetter

Posted by Bud Branstetter on March 01, 2001 at 22:33:55:

Land trusts have been around for a very long time the rich and infamous used to use them to hide the true ownership. There is even a website landtrust.net

Easy: Go to Legalwiz.com & then… - Posted by Paul-WA

Posted by Paul-WA on March 01, 2001 at 17:43:15:

at left column, under products, go to books/tapes and you will find the course you need on Land Trusts as well as others. These courses are very good, and highly recommended.
Best wishes,
Paul