Landlord's Tenant Insurance...Karl please help - Posted by Bushman

Posted by Bushman on February 08, 2002 at 09:53:22:

Good for you and congrats on all you’ve accomplished?

Thanks again and enjoy the weather down there as I freeze my tail off up here in Michigan?

Landlord’s Tenant Insurance…Karl please help - Posted by Bushman

Posted by Bushman on February 05, 2002 at 08:01:22:

Hi Karl,

http://www.creonline.com/mobilehomes/wwwboard4/messages/2473.html

The above is a post you made some time ago about Landlord’s Tenant Insurance with Foremost Insurance that I dug up in the archives.

We recently purchased our first home and will most likely sell so quick, insurance might not be a very big deal on this one. However, we need to speak with a rep that can handle the vacant time during our future Lonnie Deals. Your post mentioned the landlord’s rental policy offered by Foremost. I did call them and the guy I got on the phone did not know what I was talking about.

I would like to get a rep that is experienced in this. Not only that, your post said he was a real estate investor himself ? perfect!!! He will know all of our struggles and joys and that is the kind of person we all long to do business with.

Can you send me his name and number and I will sure he gets all the referrals when we sell our properties?

Thanks for all your help and keep up the posts - your experience and knowledge sharing help’s guide all us newbies. When you are up Detroit way, let us know so we can you buy you a cold one…

Thanks

Karl — LMAO - Posted by Ron

Posted by Ron on February 05, 2002 at 16:29:55:

Hi Karl,

No worries, no sweat, no problems – you HAVE made it!!!

Ron

Re: Landlord’s Tenant Insurance…Karl please help - Posted by Karl (Oh)

Posted by Karl (Oh) on February 05, 2002 at 09:27:30:

I did get your email the other day, sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

My agent?s name is Mike Dalton. He isn?t the investor, his boss is. But Mike handles all the mobile home insurance for that agency. His number is 513-248-8688.

Not long ago another Ohio investor said he had some trouble setting up a policy like mine with Mike, I don?t know if it worked out or not. I think Foremost is being a little tougher on new policies like this. But I?ll leave you to discuss that all with Mike.

Thank you for your comments regarding my vast experience and tremendous knowledge, although there?s no need for you to point that out, even a blind man could see it. Granted, I have shared a wealth of brilliant ideas with all the little people here who are beneath me, but all I can really do is shed my divine light where there is darkness, and you, my son, with my flashlight in your face, must scurry at my feet picking up the little bits of my wisdom I toss to and fro. (How did that sound? I?m working hard to make it big in the mobile home business, and just want to make sure that I have a ridiculous ego to match when I arrive.)

Karl Kleiner

No, not yet… - Posted by Karl (Oh)

Posted by Karl (Oh) on February 06, 2002 at 07:39:02:

Not until I’m making more in one month doing deals than I used to in a whole year at my job. That will be the bragging point!

Karl

Re: Landlord’s Tenant Insurance…Karl please help - Posted by Bushman

Posted by Bushman on February 05, 2002 at 10:32:47:

Ceasar,

As it is said, so it will be…

Thank you for the info and your pieces of wisdom will always ring true…

Your faithful servant,
Brutus

Re: No, not yet… - Posted by Chuck (AZ)

Posted by Chuck (AZ) on February 06, 2002 at 09:52:52:

Sounds like I started something…

:wink:

You did indeed … - Posted by Jerry Freeman

Posted by Jerry Freeman on February 06, 2002 at 11:46:35:

Making as much in a month as we used to make in a year at the old J.O.B. is a great benchmark. Everytime it’s mentioned in a post, I get another charge of enthusiasm for this business. I’m convinced it’s doable in a reasonable timeframe, considering all the resources and opportunities we have.

Best wishes,
Jerry

Re: You did indeed … - Posted by Chuck (AZ)

Posted by Chuck (AZ) on February 06, 2002 at 12:48:16:

It’s VERY doable… I’ve done it, as have many others.

The only excuse for living a miserable life, is that you didn’t educate yourself and apply it to make the situtation better.

Break the mold.

Re: You did indeed … - Posted by Bushman

Posted by Bushman on February 08, 2002 at 08:29:22:

Chuck,

Aren’t you an old Ford guy? Did you get up and leave your J.O.B. or did you retire from Ford? I am currently a Ford employee and looking forward to being in your shoes…

Thanks for your posts and inspiration…

Re: You did indeed … - Posted by Chuck (AZ)

Posted by Chuck (AZ) on February 08, 2002 at 09:45:01:

Sort of… it was one of their exhaust system suppliers. We had alot of blue ovals.

Clue - (ANAA)

I’m 47 and semi-retired, punched my last time clock when I was 42 and bailed in a big way, mid-shift.

I now make in a month (passive-income) what I use to make in a year (working).

Read my past postings in the archives (there’s lots of 'em), it’s all there.

Go for it.