LAST CALL - last chance - You snooze and we all lose - Posted by John Behle

Posted by John Behle on January 19, 2000 at 22:24:18:

They’ll be some followup through phone, fax, email, etc. as well as a followup meeting one year later. Probably the night before the CREonline convention next year.

There will be a very concrete plan for goals, progress and followup. If you can’t be there right at 9:00, then email me with what time you can be there and we’ll see if it still fits in with the format.

LAST CALL - last chance - You snooze and we all lose - Posted by John Behle

Posted by John Behle on January 19, 2000 at 19:15:55:

As I mentioned in a post to Dan about the upcoming one day seminar (see "The Three Ingredients of Success at http://www.creonline.com/cashflow/wwwboard3/messages/5834.html

…the number of participants in this workshop needs to be at a certain level. I don’t want to spend much more time with this, so I’ll just make it real simple.

How about FREE for any and all CREonline participants - except to cover the cost of facilities - which is about $20 per person.

So, $20 and you can attend the one day seminar. First come - first serve. Though a minimum is needed, seating is limited to the first ones to sign up (including those that already have). For more details if you’re not sure what it is all about, then click on the “PAPER GAME” banner above and/or go to: Paper Game - Abundance & Prosperity

Re: LAST CALL - last chance - You snooze and we all lose - Posted by Bob H

Posted by Bob H on January 22, 2000 at 15:01:48:

I hope I’m not too late, we just got done renovating our family room and the computer was unhooked for 4 days so I’ve been offline. This offer is very generous of John and has pushed me over the edge … I’m gonna go to the conference in spite of the hard time my boss has been giving me about taking vacation time that week. I enjoy this forum too much not too meet the many knowledgeable people that contribute to it’s success in person. I’m looking forward to meeting you all in person. Gotta go get those flights lined up. Thanks again for your generous offer, John.

Re: LAST CALL - last chance - You snooze and we all lose - Posted by John_Bittel

Posted by John_Bittel on January 20, 2000 at 23:24:31:

John,

Count Laura and me in!

Re: LAST CALL - last chance - You snooze and we all lose - Posted by Cindy MS

Posted by Cindy MS on January 20, 2000 at 12:26:22:

John…

Count me in will fax info TODAY!!! Thank you so much!

Cindy MS

Re: LAST CALL - last chance - You snooze and we all lose - Posted by TRandle

Posted by TRandle on January 20, 2000 at 08:30:50:

I would assume that by arriving around 1 p.m. I would have missed way too much? I would love to attend, but unfortunately our tickets are the restricted kind - non-refundable, non-transferable, etc. Thanks…

Love to attend… but… one question. - Posted by Brandi_TX

Posted by Brandi_TX on January 19, 2000 at 21:09:35:

You say “all day”, what time will it begin?

My flight arrives early on Thursday, but I not sure if it is early enough. Please let me know when I would need to be there.

Thanks,
Brandi_TX

John, just faxed you my registration form!!! (nt) - Posted by WilliamGA

Posted by WilliamGA on January 19, 2000 at 20:14:23:

Re: LAST CALL - last chance - You snooze and we all lose - Posted by David Alexander

Posted by David Alexander on January 19, 2000 at 19:59:37:

Ok, count me in.

David Alexander

Re: LAST CALL - last chance - You snooze and we all lose - Posted by John Behle

Posted by John Behle on January 20, 2000 at 12:25:01:

I think 1:00 would be a little too late. If they are Priceline tickets though I have had them take me and others early on a standby basis. Actually once they were thrilled to do it because they filled a seat on a less booked flight on a busy day.