Last update from the MH Workshop - Posted by Tim (Atlanta)

Posted by Robert (Houston,TX) on November 02, 2000 at 15:12:59:

The plane left with me still in Atlanta, but it was a cool race to the finish line around the streets of Atlanta and I appreciate the effort on your (and Zippy’s) part. I got to here Terry speaking about his experiences in the bar that night, thank them all again for a great workshop and flew out the next day. Glad things were OK with the wife and be sure to thank her for letting us use the mini-van.

Last update from the MH Workshop - Posted by Tim (Atlanta)

Posted by Tim (Atlanta) on October 30, 2000 at 06:37:55:

Boy, what a weekend! Talking deals with all of the experts starting with the breakfast at 7:30am and continuing all day and well into the evening.

I want to personally thank Lonnie, Terry and Ray for some great presentations. I got so many money making ideas, it will be hard to choose which one to start with.

The best part of the weekend was the networking. I got to put a face with the names we see posting here everyday. Believe me, these are the friendliest people around. There is no better motivator than to talk with people who are out making deals happen everyday.

Many thanks to all of you whom I spoke with this weekend. I probably won’t remember all of you, but here goes : Tony Colella(VA), John Hyre (Ohio), Carlene Wentland (Maine), Robert Tesnear (TX), Ken Falkenhagen (aka Fran, PA), Dave Gerlach (WI), Phil (TX), Roger (TX), Karl Kliener (OH), Blane (MI), Chuck (NY). I hope you all had a good trip home. Much success to you all, and GET OUT THERE AND DO SOME DEALS!!!

Tim, you were GREAT host! - Posted by Robert (Houston,TX)

Posted by Robert (Houston,TX) on November 02, 2000 at 13:59:31:

After reading all the comments posted here by the prior attendees of the 3-day MH workshop conducted by Ray, Lonnie & Terry, I was thoroughly convinced that we were in for a ‘not-to-be-missed’ event.

Even so, I have to say that this weekend proved to be more than even my grand imagination could conceive. These guys are phenomenal in their field, not to mention candid and unpretentious. They, in every way, gave us what we needed and wanted with no limitation to their time, energy, knowledge or effort.

With all the networking opportunities available, not once did I here a negative comment. In fact, at every gathering, I always heard at least one postive comment about the workshop. No one seemed disappointed. Everyone I had the pleasure of speaking with, and believe me there we plenty, seemed, without a doubt, thoroughly pleased.

With all that said, I believe my favorite part of the workshop came down to a toss-up between the availability of Lonnie, Terry and Ray and the friendships, alliances and comaraderie of the attendees. What a group!

Ray, Lonnie and Terry were always accessible for our guidance and support, not only in the business of mobile homes, but also shared their insightful life experiences, the proper mind-set to business, and living an enjoyable life. I highly recommend everyone interested in mobile homes attend the next 3-day MH workshop and meet these three guys and the group in person. Their all excellent on-line and outstanding live.

Just when I thought things couldn’t get any better, it did. Case in point, Tim Masters. A week or so before the workshop began Tim posted information about the Atlanta area including weather reports, made dinner plans with contingencies for late arrivals, updated those unable to attend on the progress of the workshop, other area meetings that may cause complications, provided transportation and even picked up the tab, TWICE! Remember, he buys MH notes. (Hint, hint)
Thanks, Tim, for the use of the mini-van, and “Zippy” :slight_smile: I won’t forget.

Thanks all, for a GREAT weekend!

Robert Tesnear (Houston,TX)

I agree totally, thank you Tim!!! (nt) - Posted by Blane (MI)

Posted by Blane (MI) on November 03, 2000 at 08:08:36:

Re: Tim, you were GREAT host! - Posted by Carlene (Maine)

Posted by Carlene (Maine) on November 02, 2000 at 15:38:03:

Tim,
I would also like to thank you for your hospitality and generosity.
I truly appreciate your patience with my endless questions. I fully intend to work with you in the future and look forward to that time. (I am hoping I can get an all cash deal on this next one though! : )

I’m glad the cheesecake did the trick with the wife…gotta keep those priorities straight…
Take care and thanks again for everything…

Carlene

I second that Tim. You were GREAT host! - Posted by Tony-VA

Posted by Tony-VA on November 02, 2000 at 14:44:46:

We could not have asked for a better host. Tim drove us to dinner (as did Carlene), showed us around and as Robert mentioned, Tim picked up the dinner tab for our entire group…TWICE!!!

You won’t meet a nicer guy than Tim Masters. My hat is off to you Tim.

Tony-VA

Re: Tim, you were GREAT host! - Posted by Tim (Atlanta)

Posted by Tim (Atlanta) on November 02, 2000 at 14:24:02:

Thanks so much for the kind words. I received much more from the workshop than I gave. The free exchange of ideas was priceless.

BTW, did you make that plane out Sunday night? Or did you have to wait for the next one? Boy, I never knew Zippy could move that fast. One more thing, the cheesecake sure did help smooth things over with the wife when I got home. Got to keep things good at home, you know.