Leads!!! M L S Expired & Sub To - Posted by LittleGuru

Posted by Ed Copp (OH) on October 07, 2003 at 21:02:45:

That expired listings, and houses that are sitting for sale for a long time, are houses that the industry could not sell. If you are looking to buy sub-2 they usually are a bunch of payments behind and take considerable cash.

I suggest beefing up your bandit sign presentation. Look for folks in early trouble situations. Check cashing stores, etc. are often good locations. Seek out referrals from others who may be in contact with people who are hiving financial trouble. Auto repair shops are often a good source. Almost everybody has a vehicle. If they are having money problems often the mechanic will know. He is the one who is patching things up for them, they talk.

Leads!!! M L S Expired & Sub To - Posted by LittleGuru

Posted by LittleGuru on October 07, 2003 at 15:32:56:

I’m not getting enough leads with my bandits and marketing Cards. I’m thinking of getting expired MLS listings or close to it, vancants and lockboxed houses. I have a friend who could get me this info. Then contact by flyer, knock or call Question?

How successful has this been for others since i will be taking the house Subject To the mortgage. Is their much success in Sub To’s with expired listings or vacants off MLS?
THANKYOU