Learn how to get out of the RAT RACE and onto the FAST TRACK of life. - Austin, TX - Posted by ChuckP

Posted by ChuckP on April 30, 2000 at 15:27:29:

Hi ???,

I did not get your name. If you are from Austin, please give me a call (762-4256). As far as professionalism, please tell me
where you feel the ad looks unprofessional. Actually, the ad is taken straight from some promotional material that has been
approved for release by CASHFLOW. If you think the page breaks are unseemly, please advise and be specific. Also, does CASHFLOW™ know what you are doing? They made me sign an IP agreement that was quite explicit. I’ll inform them of your current work in progress.

I am not looking for millionaires to show up. I am looking for people who want to learn and have a common goal and vision.
Are you a millionaire? I will naturally assume that you are already investing in real estate.

Thanks for the comments,
Chuck

Learn how to get out of the RAT RACE and onto the FAST TRACK of life. - Austin, TX - Posted by ChuckP

Posted by ChuckP on April 28, 2000 at 21:19:10:

CASHFLOW ®

Learn how to get out of the RAT RACE and onto the FAST TRACK of life.

WHEN: Saturday May 13, 2000 - 1:00-2:00PM
WHERE: Austin History Center (O. Henry Room), 810 Guadalupe, Austin, TX

Give yourself and the ones you love a financial headstart:

Without financial literacy and the knowledge of how money works, you may not be
prepared to face your future in a world that emphasizes spending over acquiring assets.
This is the CASHFLOW® advantage.

CASHFLOW ® 101 is the first educational product that teaches what the rich teach their
kids about money…and makes learning fun. It’s more than a game; it’s an educational
breakthrough.

CASHFLOW® 101 raises your financial intelligence quickly and increases your chance
for true financial freedom.

CASHFLOW® 101 teaches you more than just how much money you can make, more
importantly you will learn how hard that money can work for you and your family.

It’s 10 years of priceless financial experience…compressed into a 3 hour educational
game.

At this first meeting, we will determine future meeting times to get together to play
CASHFLOW® 101 and I will also provide information on how to get CASHFLOW®
products at a discount for those who attend the meetings. My name is Chuck Perry and
we’ll see you May 13th! My e-mail is chuck@penetrax.com.

if your presentation is as UNprofessional as your ad - Posted by RR Smith

Posted by RR Smith on April 29, 2000 at 18:30:42:

dear chuck it is always good to see where exactly the
page breaks are in the posting section before you ACTUAL POST
your message. Since I am writing the software to play cashflow
(not copyrighted, RELEASED IN PUBLIC DOMIAN)
I am quite interested in your meeting.

PS~~~~~ Do you think any of the 200,000 millionaires
. . . . . .in Austin will show uP?