Lease Option A Trailer Park It's Like Buying Your Own Bank No Money Down - Posted by Mike Oldfield

Posted by mike on April 18, 1999 at 10:14:39:

how do you arrive at an offer? land, land plus homes, lot rent only, what? there is a mom and pop for sale at 235k, 33 not-so-nice $300/mo homes included. what do?

Lease Option A Trailer Park It’s Like Buying Your Own Bank No Money Down - Posted by Mike Oldfield

Posted by Mike Oldfield on April 18, 1999 at 01:56:58:

Combining great ideas is the greatest idea of all.

Lease Option, Multi-family, Lonnie Deals And Fixer Upper All Rolled up into one.

Look for the lousy looking trailer parks in your area. It’s like owning a bank.

These parks in our area are usually over half empty so they sell cheap!

We buy repossessed trailers from greentree for 50 to 60 cents on the dollar. They will deliver and level the trailer. We hook up the utilites and skirt it. Then we do a lonnie deal! God bless America!

Good Luck and …

Thanks CREONLINE friends,

Mike Oldfield

Re: Lease Option A Trailer Park It’s Like Buying Your Own Bank No Money Down - Posted by David MacGown

Posted by David MacGown on April 20, 1999 at 11:04:04:

Mike, I’m a new invester and from this site lease options seem to be the best way to be involved with REI. I realize that multiple units are quicker way to wealth than single family homes(my niche:l/o S.F.H’s)
But, I don’t understand how to work lease options into multi-units. I do know that as a new invester I don’t want the tenant headaches that comes with landlording. Controlling an apartment building rather than owning it seems to be a more viable option. Can you please give me some more insite on this. thanx.
David