Lease Option Course - Posted by Trevor

Posted by Rob Ricker on July 03, 2002 at 12:36:35:

FYI … Not selling copied materials. These are originals.

Lease Option Course - Posted by Trevor

Posted by Trevor on July 03, 2002 at 10:56:09:

This is a real vague question. What lease option course do you feel is the best? I own rental property and would like to get into this area of the buisness. Which course is the best for the money? Please be honest. Any additional input would be appreciated. thanks.

Re: Lease Option Course - Posted by Rob Ricker

Posted by Rob Ricker on July 03, 2002 at 11:45:37:

In my opinion the two best courses are Ron LeGrand and William Bronchick. By the way, I’m selling LeGrand’s course on e-bay right now. If you’re interested give it a look. $170 is my minimum acceptable bid.

Re: Lease Option Course - Posted by Mary(WI)

Posted by Mary(WI) on July 03, 2002 at 22:39:24:

Hi Rob,
I own Ron LeGrand’s lease option course and was contemplating purchasing Bronchick’s. Was wondering if there is enough different information to justify it.

Re: Lease Option Course - Posted by Kristy

Posted by Kristy on July 03, 2002 at 11:54:40:

Why are you selling Legrands course and not Bronchicks? Just wondering… I also have Legrands course but was considering buying Bronchicks. Why do you prefer Btonchicks…

Posted by Rob Ricker on July 03, 2002 at 22:59:41:

Bronchick is a lawyer, so he seems to be better on the legal end of things. He also includes two videos with his program. I’m just starting the Bronchick course, so I don’t want to jump to conclusions. I’ll be able to compare them better in a couple of weeks.

Posted by Rob Ricker on July 03, 2002 at 12:01:38:

I’ve pretty much “digested” everything I can in the LeGrand course, so I’m selling it now. I haven’t finished my Bronchick course yet. I’ll probably sell the Bronchick course in a month or two. If you are interested in buying the Bronchick course when I finish please e-mail me.

Re: Lease Option Course - Posted by Mary(WI)

Posted by Mary(WI) on July 04, 2002 at 10:03:50:

Thanks for the response.

Please email me and let me know what you think when you’re done with it.

Re: Lease Option Course - Posted by bob

Posted by bob on July 03, 2002 at 12:12:53:

I hope you not copying the materials then selling them… That’s ILLEGAL & a NO NO!!!

O.K. I’ll let you know *** - Posted by Rob Ricker

Posted by Rob Ricker on July 04, 2002 at 14:16:40:

O.K. I’ll let you know