Lease/Option Courses - Posted by CK

Posted by Steve(NC) on January 30, 2001 at 09:40:41:

Well…
I have Kaiser’s and Bronchicks.
Kaisers is more of an advanced one if you dont know anything about l/o. Bronchicks will take you from zero knowledge to…well a lot of knowledge.
I think the best courses for starters are…
1- Scott Brittons QUICK START
2- Bill/s L/o workshop
These will make the learning curve easier.
High recommend both.

Steve(NC)
P.s. Kaiser course is also excellent…and I recommend that also (but just not as your 1st one).

Lease/Option Courses - Posted by CK

Posted by CK on January 29, 2001 at 21:02:59:

Hello all, as you can tell from my question I am a newbie so please bear with me. I am serious about being successful in this venture (investing in real estate).

I plan to start with lease options. I have seen several courses talked about on this and other boards (Kaiser, Legrand, Jeff B and Bronchik)Can someone tell me which course is more practical and useful.

I understand that everyone’s taste is different and that each of these probably have a different slant. I can’t afford to purchase all the above mentioned just to determine which is better. So, in a nutshell, which course will give me the bigest bang for my bucks?

Thanks
CK

Re: Lease/Option Courses - Posted by evelyn

Posted by evelyn on January 30, 2001 at 13:28:24:

you are welcome. let me know how you are doing when you get started.

evelyn

Re: Lease/Option Courses - Posted by evelyn

Posted by evelyn on January 30, 2001 at 10:35:57:

I bought the Legrand course,went to the seminar. I found Legrand’s course VERY informative. Legrand seems to know his stuff. Don’t pay for coaching. They called me the day after I left the seminar about spending another $1500 bucks. DON’T DO IT. Haven’t read the other courses. Whichever one you buy, no book will be as complete as this site. If there is something you haven’t figured out from the book, post the question here until you get an answer.

Good Luck.
Evelyn