Lease/Option Details - Posted by Chip Erickson

Posted by johnman on February 25, 1999 at 15:55:13:

Chip,

You’re on the right track. Education is the key!! I have both Mr. Brochick’s and Ron Legrande’s course. They are great!!

Good luck

Lease/Option Details - Posted by Chip Erickson

Posted by Chip Erickson on February 25, 1999 at 15:32:15:

First of all, let me say, this is an amazing web site! Its incredible how many people are willing to help the young investors and pass down their knowledge.

I myself am interested in learning the ropes of REI, and I’m wondering where I can get the details on lease options. I’ve thinking of ordering “Ultimate Lease Option Strategy”, but will this tell me everything I need to know, as far as, contracts, paperwork, attorneys, covering my butt?

Also, is this the best way to start…with lease options?

Thank you,

Chip

Re: Lease/Option Details - Posted by Linda

Posted by Linda on February 26, 1999 at 13:34:46:

Has anyone ordered John Schaub’s Lease-Options course and if yes, could you please provide some feedback?

Re: Lease/Option Details - Posted by Dean (IL)

Posted by Dean (IL) on February 25, 1999 at 16:14:32:

I hear that Kaiser’s course assumes that you have a certain level of knowledge in order to get the most from it. If you’re like me (need training wheels), it may be better to get LeGrand’s book first (“Quick Turn Real Estate”). I did exactly that and recently purchased LeGrand’s course for more “meat”. I intend to get Kaiser’s soon after I’ve digested LeGrand’s.

Hope this helps and WELCOME!