Lease/Option Docs Stand Up in N.C. Court - Posted by William Bronchick

Posted by Laure on May 08, 2000 at 23:28:24:

Cool Beans ! 'nother one for Mr Bill.

Laure :slight_smile:

Lease/Option Docs Stand Up in N.C. Court - Posted by William Bronchick

Posted by William Bronchick on May 08, 2000 at 14:40:55:

I received this email from an investor in North Carolina that used my Lease/Option forms. Tenant defaulted and wanted his money back . . .

"One of our lease option tenants paid fine for 12 months straight, decided to exercise his option, and then falls off the wagon while his loan was IN UNDERWRITING.

Basically in his final month of the lease, he spent all his money on booze and didn’t pay anyone (including us). His final credit report before processing showed recent
late pays so they killed the loan.

We immediately filed an eviction, got possession and sued for last months rent, he fought it and wanted his option money refunded. We presented the documents and the judge ruled in our favor.

We used your Lease (modified for NC late fees), Tenants Purchase Option, and ‘CYA’ disclosure.

Kevin Basset, NC"

Yippee for NC - Posted by Emmett-NC

Posted by Emmett-NC on May 09, 2000 at 07:44:31:

I just put a T/B in a house using your contracts Bill. Nice to know we have some precedent here in ol NC. Thanks!!

referral fee??? - Posted by Laure

Posted by Laure on May 08, 2000 at 23:32:33:

Hey, can I get a referral fee for selling your courses?? Friends are starting to think that I am the expert. I keep sending them to your site ! LOL… hope some are buying. My ex husband’s new wife called me tonight and asked me a whole bunch of corporation questions… she says he’s (my ex) “dumb as a post”… This is just too funny. Wayne, my current husband, says living well is the best revenge.

Laure :slight_smile:

That’s music to my ears! (nt) - Posted by LeonNC

Posted by LeonNC on May 08, 2000 at 23:28:44:

nt