Lease/Option Personal Residence - Posted by Raymond In Charleston, SC

Posted by Brian on February 29, 2000 at 13:31:38:

Raymond,

Give me a call at my office at 619-424-3241. I can walk you through the process and provide you with the proper contract. You can save thousands of dollars if you do this right.

Brian Sharpe

Lease/Option Personal Residence - Posted by Raymond In Charleston, SC

Posted by Raymond In Charleston, SC on February 29, 2000 at 08:06:06:

Hello all!!! This site is AWESOME!!! I have found so many ideas I’m going to try I can’t stand it!!! OH How I wish I had found this soon enough to go to the convention!!! ANYHOW…I sell Real Estate for a living, and since this is ALL COMMISSION (like any business of your own) I can’t get financed for a house with less than 2 years working RE, so I’ve decided to go the Lease/Option route for my home. We almost had a deal made with a an agent at the office who had a house just like we wanted, but that one is just not what we needed to do at this time (the deal). There are a few other potential homes we have found that are good possibilities, anyhow my question is, HOW DO I STRUCTURE this agreement? I want to make this as good a deal as possible, but still make it something that appeals to the seller so he/she will want to work with me. The houses I’m looking at lease for about $850-$900/mo and sell for $90,000-$105,000 now. PLEASE respond with any ideas that might be helpful!!! THANKS!!

Raymond