Posted by Chris- WFL on August 28, 2006 at 13:09:43:
Thanks for the reply.
That sums up pretty much what I had thought. I have an offer coming tonight and sounds like it might be a pass. I don’t think a 20k option is worth waiting a year or two for a few 100k. If I am going to wait I will take whatever appreciation I can get.
Unfortunately for the buyer I am not a motivated seller. THe home is direct waterfront and the longer I hold the better off I will be. Lots of development all around . . . they are still bulldozing everything to put up 2-3 million dollar waterfront homes.
I wonder what gurus he is reading??