Lease Option Questions?????????? - Posted by Lonnie Turner

Posted by Lonnie Turner on April 12, 1999 at 23:52:43:

Actually, I like Tacoma area because I know it so well. I lived there for years before deciding to move to Seattle just a little bit over a year ago. Another question for ya! In your course you explained that you would have to evict a dead beat tenant(if he/she is still there), I have a serious problem with that because I do not have the financial resources to go in evict the tenant. How would you approach this from my position since most of us or starting this endeavor with minimum cash? Hope this is not a stupid question.

Lease Option Questions??? - Posted by Lonnie Turner

Posted by Lonnie Turner on April 12, 1999 at 22:24:08:

First question is to man Joe Kaiser. I just read your course & found it to be both great with info. & humorous. I enjoyed reading it & will read it agin starting tommorrow.

1. The question, In your course you included a letter that we should send out to landlords if the house is vacant. Should I use this letter or should I used the post card text you posted in the “money making ideas” section of the website?

2.How about 2BR & older homes? These are plentiful in my area.(Tacoma & Seattle)hehe Should I be going after these properties?

Re: Lease Option Questions??? - Posted by JoeKaiser

Posted by JoeKaiser on April 12, 1999 at 22:48:50:

You shouldn’t be buying ANY properties in Tacoma, although Seattle is just fine. I knew when I mailed that course to you that you’d be trouble!

I like the letter text over the old postcard text and that’s pretty close to what I’m using right now.

Two bedroom homes are great. Had I listened to the person who said two bedroom homes were a bad idea . . . I would have missed a ton of business over the years.

Joe