Lease option strategy (Joe Kaiser) - Posted by SCOTTNOVIMI

Posted by SCOTTNOVIMI on October 25, 2000 at 09:34:49:

Joe,

Thanks much appreciated.

Scott

Lease option strategy (Joe Kaiser) - Posted by SCOTTNOVIMI

Posted by SCOTTNOVIMI on October 24, 2000 at 23:04:55:

I am an avid fan of this sight and all the help it and you have given to me, and for that I am very thankful. I have read all of the how to articles and without a doubt Joe Kaisers strikes me as someone I will be because of his go and get them work ethic.

My question is, according to the idea of going to find the latest posted evictions (which works, believe me) what kind of post card do I want to send out and what should it say? I know it is probably in Mr. Kaisers products and I am definately going to order them, but if someone could help me out with what to write to landlords who are sick and tired of there tenants and would like nothing more than turn there property over to me via: lease option. I live in the Metro Detroit area and Lease options work phenomenally if you find the right seller with the right motivation. And with me being 28 and getting started in the businees it’s either that or Hard money. Any answers are greatly appreciated.

Respectfully,

Scott Ferguson,
Novi, Michigan

Re: Lease option strategy (Joe Kaiser) - Posted by Mike (Atl)

Posted by Mike (Atl) on October 25, 2000 at 01:33:21:

Where do you find the Eviction postings??

In California i have not been able to find them ‘posted’.

Great method, just need to know where to find the postings??!?

Re: Lease option strategy (Joe Kaiser) - Posted by JoeKaiser

Posted by JoeKaiser on October 25, 2000 at 24:38:29:

The letter I’m using today is something like:

"I noticed you filed an eviction last week and figured it couldn’t hurt to get in touch with you to see if you’d be interested in leasing the property to a qualified tenant . . . me.

I’m a full time investor looking to take on another property right now. I do all the maintenance and managment myself, pay rent in advance, and have plenty of references. If you’re looking to get this property out of your hair right now, give me a call today."

Joe