Lease Options....Some Questions - Posted by Alan

Posted by Matthew C. on May 14, 2000 at 23:23:41:

Having a college degree has little to do with understanding Joe’s stuff. It helps to have a little real estate background before jumping in to his stuff? He doesn’t answer questions like “what is a deed?” “What is a mortgage?” What is financing?" “what is a purchase agreement?” etc. He assumes most of this.

Besides, his is about a different mindset and approach. Joe uses simple language in his writing, not attorney-talk. What about his course makes your life confusing?

Lease Options…Some Questions - Posted by Alan

Posted by Alan on May 14, 2000 at 15:18:52:

To whom it may concern,

I am really anxious to get started as an investor. I’m currently about to finish Carlton sheets course, but he does not really teach very much about lease options. I want to make some money, not just a break even cash flow.

My income is very low right now, and I really cannot afford any more courses for a few weeks. I heard that Joe Kaisers course is excellent. Anyway, is there any books I could buy that would be recommended for me to buy to help me make money in lease options til I can buy joe Kaisers course?

I just want to be able to get into lease options and make a profit, not just a break even cash flow.

If anybody could help please reply back to me.

Alan

Re: Lease Options…Some Questions - Posted by Rob FL

Posted by Rob FL on May 15, 2000 at 08:50:12:

Ron LeGrand’s book Fast Cash with Quick Turn Real Estate (the title is pretty close to that) is an awesome book and only costs about $15. Go to www.bestbookbuys.com and type in Ron LeGrand.

Best wishes.

Re: Lease Options…Some Questions - Posted by Soraya

Posted by Soraya on May 15, 2000 at 24:24:29:

I started off with Carlton Sheets home study course in 1997. It covered the basics of investing in R.E.

Once you understand his course you can certainly understand Joe Kaiser’s.

However, the next L/O course I would recommend would be Wm Bronchick’s. Follow what he recommends and you will stay out of court.

I have done 12 L/O’s in last two years, which gives me enough experience to know which courses are the most important.

I have taken most of the programs:
Claude Diamonds one on one L/O mentoring program.
John Ross’s L/O course
David Finkel & Peter Conti’s L/O course
Joe Kaiser’s L/O
Wm Bronchick’s L/O
Ron LeGrand’s Guerrilla marketing course

Soraya

Re: Lease Options…Some Questions - Posted by Barrington

Posted by Barrington on May 14, 2000 at 20:28:27:

Joe Kaiser has good material if you have been into investing for oh say maybe 15 yrs or more. I would have to say pass on his stuff for now because you need to have actually done some lease options to understand his ways of doing business. I’m not knocking his stuff, just simply saying that it’s not for the beginner!. I don’t personally own his courses, however I have been exposed to it by a friend of mine and even the friend says good stuff but really, really, deep!. Something for the well seasoned investor.

Barrington

15 years experience? - Posted by Matthew C.

Posted by Matthew C. on May 14, 2000 at 23:17:51:

I am sure you were just exaggerating. Joe’s course is unique in approach and mindset. I personally like his style. Joe tends to like to use the courthouse to get “inside information”. And out of curiosity, I have gone into Records to look up various things he has mentioned and learned a ton of stuff. It certainly is there and the lightbulb comes on.

I don’t consider myself seasoned but didn’t find it difficult to understand. But it is not for the timid. Joe admits to not catering to the beginner in his writings anyhow…

Re: Lease Options…Some Questions - Posted by phil fernandez

Posted by phil fernandez on May 14, 2000 at 20:41:58:

I disagree. While Joe’s Dominate Your Foreclosure Marketplace is an advanced course, I do not believe his Lease/Option Tired Landlord course is complicated.

In Joe’s lease/option course he shows you how to target the tired landlord who is probably going through an eviction and is therefore motivated.

You can spend a lot of wasted time trying to get unmotivated, conventional sellers to go for your lease option deal. What Joe shows you is how to make the best use of your time going after the motivated sellers that would do a lease option with you.

(KKKK) Kaisers’ Komplicated,Krash, Korse - Posted by Ronnie Steranski

Posted by Ronnie Steranski on May 14, 2000 at 22:23:45:

I think Joe thinks everyone has a college degree! He does not remember where he started! He needs to keep it simple and quit confusing us newbies! I prefer the Carleton Sheets methods hands down over the Komplikated stuff. Phil I don’t know you or if you ever read the Sheets material, but I will tell you it is money well spent! Tell me after you read that stuff that Kaiser has a Dominant type of course!

Ronnie Steranski

Not true . . . - Posted by JoeKaiser

Posted by JoeKaiser on May 15, 2000 at 19:25:37:

I ran a few chapters through my Grammarian program and discovered two things . . .

Reading Level: 6th Grade

Reader Interest Level (on a scale of 1 - 100): -11

Joe

Re: (KKKK) Kaisers’ Komplicated,Krash, Korse - Posted by Kim P. (CT)

Posted by Kim P. (CT) on May 15, 2000 at 12:50:48:

I’m also curious as to where is the confusing part? I found his book simple to read but it’s definitely not designed for the timid. As for Cartlon Sheets, I read his course three years ago and I could barely keep my eyes open. A really quick start way is to buy a book of real estate vocabulary and read everything on this site. I have learned so much here.