Lease-Purchase America-Book - Posted by CB _LA

Posted by CB_LA on December 28, 1998 at 20:07:21:

Happy Holidays To You And Yours!!

Thanks Lynn(AL), you are right. I’ve got alot of good information from this site(a notebook full). I guess I just need to take the dive and call some of those FSBOs who responded to my Post Cards I sent them (4 out of 14 mail outs).

Thanks Dan for your input. If I had Bronchick’s L/O workshop, maybe I would know what to say to my FSBO’s. I will get the course soon, when I can afford it ( I know the price will go up on Jan 2, '99).

Agian thanks for the input.
Happy New Year!!

P.S. This is my # 1 Site!!!

Lease-Purchase America-Book - Posted by CB _LA

Posted by CB _LA on December 26, 1998 at 09:54:23:

I’ve been with this great site since Aug '98, and I’m ready to start applying some of the principals outlined. My question is has anyone out there read the book “Lease-Purchase America. Acquiring Real Estate In the '90s and Beyond” by John Ross (December '93 first print)

Any book reviewers out there?

Thanks in advance!

Re: Lease-Purchase America-Book - Posted by DanM(OR)

Posted by DanM(OR) on December 28, 1998 at 10:04:28:

CB,

I am currently reading it. I am about half way through it. I have also gone through Bill Bronchick’s L/O course. So far I will have to agree with Lynn. It is good for a basic review but does lack some meat. I wouldn’t expect a person to go out and do L/Os after reading it. I would though for a person going through Bill’s course.

I would also say though that I have learned several new ideas from Jon Ross that I didn’t other places. For what it is worth. Bill Bronchick has it on his list of books to read.

Good luck!

Dan

Re: Lease-Purchase America-Book - Posted by Lynn (AL)

Posted by Lynn (AL) on December 28, 1998 at 09:39:37:

CB,

It is a good basic book on Lease Options, but lacks alot of “meat”. You’ll get almost as much, if not more, information here and other sites…and it’s FREE.

Lynn (AL)