Leaving the Corporate World - Posted by JHyre in Ohio

Posted by Mike : SEMichigan on June 30, 2002 at 24:46:37:

It’s motivating to me to see you taking off full time. I’ve decided to pursue REI full time due to a recent layoff. Ive study Carlton Sheets course but the info I have gotten off this sight just blows me away and has given me more confidence and knowledge.I look forward to future success in my new career as a fulltime Real Estate Investor.

Leaving the Corporate World - Posted by JHyre in Ohio

Posted by JHyre in Ohio on June 28, 2002 at 10:19:12:

I just gave my employer notice that I am leaving July 31. As of August 1, I will be dedicated to my clients and RE investing fulltime. Several thanks are in order:

First, to my current clients who have been so supportive and patient given my current schedule. From August 1, my response time shall become much shorter.

Second, to the entire CREOL community. The wisdom and enthusiasm shared on this board are priceless. Seeing as how my clients are all RE investors, and my cash flow will come from clients and RE investing, CREOL is what made this happen. Thank you.

Stay tuned for a modest webpage setting forth my services, among other things. If you want efficient and aggressive tax help that understands RE, I?m your man. Also stay tuned for my first publication in late September/early October on book-keeping. A lot of investors do not know how to keep the books- and that?s a very expensive omission. I will succinctly teach you how it?s done, in English. The savings from proper bookkeeping are immense- just ask the people at Enron and MCI/Worldcom. Finally, I will be speaking in Denver on October 12 & 13, and in Washington DC on November 2. Look for more to come.

Thanks again to everyone- this newly won freedom is priceless.

John Hyre

CONGRATULATIONS … - Posted by Jim Kennedy - Houston, TX

Posted by Jim Kennedy - Houston, TX on July 04, 2002 at 08:29:25:

and best wishes for much success!!

Jim Kennedy,
Houston, TX

Just want to say thanks - Posted by Marc(NJ)

Posted by Marc(NJ) on June 30, 2002 at 21:29:17:

and GOOD LUCK!

Well done! - Posted by Redline

Posted by Redline on June 30, 2002 at 21:18:19:

Looking forward to ‘having you around’ more! :wink:

RL

Are You Sure… - Posted by Michigan Andy

Posted by Michigan Andy on June 29, 2002 at 21:12:04:

That Carolina will want to see your face that much?

I’m just kidding. After meeting the two of you at this past year’s convention, I couldn’t help but wish you much success.

Congratulations, John.

Andy

Congrats Counselor… - Posted by JT-IN

Posted by JT-IN on June 29, 2002 at 12:10:42:

JHyre:

So glad to hear that your plans are on track.

Looking forward to doing that joint FC deal… keep in touch on that and other things.

Best to you and the family.

JT-IN

thank you for all your efforts here and - Posted by David Krulac

Posted by David Krulac on June 28, 2002 at 16:54:35:

best wishes on your new career choice. Welcome to the full time investors club, no dues, no meeting, no dress code, etc.

David Krulac
Central Pennsylvania

Re: Leaving the Corporate World - Posted by JFinke KC

Posted by JFinke KC on June 28, 2002 at 13:49:13:

John,

Congratulations! Your knowledge and insight are invaluable to this site. We all appreciate your contributions. Your move is an inspiration to those of us still striving for the finest of American dreams: Freedom.

I wish you all the luck in the world.

JFinke KC

Re: Leaving the Corporate World - Posted by Bill

Posted by Bill on June 28, 2002 at 13:43:28:

John,
Congratulations. Your posts over the last year have helped me immensely. I see great things for you. I’m sure you will get meny clients and do fine.
BillW.

Re: Leaving the Corporate World - Posted by Rob FL

Posted by Rob FL on June 28, 2002 at 12:46:58:

That’s fantastic. Welcome to the full-timers club. After years in the corporate world I finally took the full-time plunge a few months back. It’s an awesome feeling.

I’ve been reading your posts here for years and I just think it’s wonderful that you’ve done it. Congrats!!!

Re: Leaving the Corporate World - Posted by Stacy (AZ)

Posted by Stacy (AZ) on June 28, 2002 at 12:15:49:

Way to go, John. My last day in Corp America was two months ago, and I haven’t regretted my decision even for a millisecond. I’m sure you’ll do great.

Maybe you’ll wonder about the same thing I do: How did I get ANYTHING done in real estate investing while I put-in manager’s hours at Honeywell full time? It’s great to be able to focus all your time on YOUR business. Nothing like it!

Stacy

Congratulations Are In Order nt. - Posted by phil fernandez

Posted by phil fernandez on June 28, 2002 at 12:13:08:

nt.

Re: Leaving the Corporate World - Posted by Houserookie

Posted by Houserookie on June 28, 2002 at 11:34:15:

Congrats John!!!

The way things are now if you don’t leave the corporate world, the corporate world will leave you.

Funny thing, a friend of mine left her job
to do real estate too, yesterday.

Austin

Re: Leaving the Corporate World - Posted by DavidV

Posted by DavidV on June 28, 2002 at 11:28:19:

Congratulations!!!

Re: Leaving the Corporate World - Posted by Darren(NY)

Posted by Darren(NY) on June 28, 2002 at 11:23:26:

WOW! That is awesome. And it is inspiring to hear. Not everyone can take off those corporate shoes and hand in that company time clock.
To successful investing,
and congratulations John.

Congrats !! (nt) - Posted by Ben (NJ)

Posted by Ben (NJ) on June 28, 2002 at 11:21:03:

nt

Re: Leaving the Corporate World - Posted by Terry (Houston)

Posted by Terry (Houston) on June 28, 2002 at 11:08:52:

About Time!

Way to go John!

Terry

Re: Leaving the Corporate World - Posted by Dennis (OH)

Posted by Dennis (OH) on June 28, 2002 at 10:32:48:

John,

Congratulations!!!
Your are my hero, the wind beneath my wings and all that other good stuff too…

Dennis