Legalzoom to setup LLC - Posted by Joe

Posted by Larry K on April 21, 2006 at 18:50:21:

May be a good deal. All I did to set one up in AL was fill out a one page form provided by the Office of Secretary of State online, took it to the County probate office, paid a small fee, and I had an LLC.

Legalzoom to setup LLC - Posted by Joe

Posted by Joe on April 21, 2006 at 15:58:07:

Has anyone used legalzoom to setup an LLC? I want to place one of my duplexes into a LLC. I read that they will put an LLC together for about 300 dollars or so. I’ve done a lot of reading on LLC’s and it looks like a pretty good deal! Any opinions or anyone use them before and happy with the end result?

Re: Legalzoom to setup LLC - Posted by Karl

Posted by Karl on June 01, 2006 at 20:17:26:

I would strongly advise that you not use legalzoom. I used them to set up one of my corps and they didn’t even come close to doing what they advertise. They eventually got it set up with the state but I had to get copies of the paperwork from the state and ended up challenging the charges and getting a complete reimbursement, less the actual filing fees. I paid for the quick turn-around that should have taken weeks and it took them months. Very poor service and even worse customer service.