LeGrand courses, any good? - Posted by Rick

Posted by PAM on January 31, 2000 at 16:21:46:

Legrand courses are great. Just don’t use them in New York City.

LeGrand courses, any good? - Posted by Rick

Posted by Rick on January 30, 2000 at 12:59:45:

I see LeGrand’s name all over the mess. boards. Usually well mentioned. Anybody know about his cheap course: Cash Flow Generator? Fifty bucks.

YES and NO - Posted by Nick

Posted by Nick on January 31, 2000 at 22:53:15:

Ron’s courses are good. However I do want to say that Ron makes real estate investing sound a lot easier than is actually is. He makes it sound like motivated sellers are everywhere just waiting for you to steal their house. This is not the case. It takes a LOT of looking to find one GOOD deal. Do not be fooled. Count on talking to a LOT of sellors that end up being dead end leads. Doing a lot of leg work for nothing. Dont get me wrong, it can be done. A few hours a week like he mentions? Doutful On the positive note using Ron’s methods it is pretty clear cut wheather a deal is or is not worth taking.

Is Ron’s courses worth the money he asks for them? I would have to say yes to the tape course. Is the 2-3 day seminar worth the money? I would say NO. All the information he gives out at the seminars are on the tapes.

Real Estate Investing is definently not a get rich quick scheme. You can make some serious money if you put a lot of time and effort into it. Ron’s course will give you a good base real estate knowledge. One thing for sure though. Selling real estate investing courses, books and tapes is a big money making business.