Legrand students in SW Washington - Posted by Vic

Posted by Vic on February 13, 2001 at 18:02:48:

Mark,
First thanks for responding. I’m pretty new at this, both posting and real estate investing. What I had in mind was to meet someone in S.W.Washington or N.W.Oregon that is studying or doing what Ron teachs in hopes of learning how it works in Wa. & Or. For instance in the standard purchase and sale agreement I have since learned that in the state of Wa. property is conveyed with a statutory deed not a warranty deed as in the agreement as supplied in the course.It was a simple matter to fix once I found out. I’m sure there’s other things like this that will pop up from time to time. I was just looking for someone who might have already run into some of them and would be willing to share information and idea’s back and forth as the need arises. Also since I posted this I have put ads in the paper and am getting responses from buyers and sellers outside of the areas I want to work in. I would like to have other investers in those areas to refer those people to.I live in Longview Wa. and want to buy and sell in Cowlitz County, maybe a little into Clark County,and across the river into Rainier Or. Any way I guess there wasn’t any real question just a request for someone in my neck of the woods to talk and share knowledge and ideas with. My e-mail address is Vicgood@yahoo.com if this sounds like something you might be interested in.

Thanks again and happy investing,
Vic in LVX

Legrand students in SW Washington - Posted by Vic

Posted by Vic on January 30, 2001 at 13:07:31:

I would like to talk with anyone having knowledge of how Washington and Oregon’s laws relate to Ron’s courses.Also to share ideas and experences.
Thanks,Vic

Re: Legrand students in SW Washington - Posted by Mark LaNore

Posted by Mark LaNore on February 13, 2001 at 13:47:26:

Vic -

What did you have in mind? Please be specific in you questions. Your post is vague at best.

Mark in PDX