Legrands Boot Camp - Posted by Bob

Posted by Matt KY on July 02, 2002 at 16:00:41:

im a newbie and i havent done a deal yet, but all ive heard about ron’s boot camps are that they are way overpriced and you get the exact same material from his courses. i bought his cashflow generator from his tv commercial and his lease option course on ebay for $140.

Legrands Boot Camp - Posted by Bob

Posted by Bob on July 02, 2002 at 15:01:55:

I may be interested in going to a Ron Legrand boot camp and was wondering if anyone had attended one of these and what is their opinion of the boot camp. I know he has a pretty house and an ugly house boot camp. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Legrands Boot Camp - Posted by BoY

Posted by BoY on July 03, 2002 at 17:45:17:

If you have been reading a lot about REI, I suggest you go to one of Ron’s advance bootcamps, the MOS bootcamp.

BoY

Re: Legrands Boot Camp - Posted by Chuck Smith

Posted by Chuck Smith on July 03, 2002 at 06:01:20:

Bob,
You get what you pay for. There is no way anyone out there is having any degree of success without getting the proper education first. I have been to all of Ron Legrand’s Boot Camps and would not be where I am without him. I have also trained under John Ulmer and both were worth 10 times the price I paid. Because I invested in myself and function as a pro I make $500,000 per year. I challenge anyone out there that is making any REAL MONEY on some cheap course or book.
I can prove my profits but can the others?
Chuck Smith
Cleveland, Ohio

Re: Legrands Boot Camp - Posted by Becky IL

Posted by Becky IL on July 02, 2002 at 23:52:42:

And here’s the other side of the spectrum. It is true, you CAN do this business from courses and reading Internet boards like this one, but for many people (like myself), it wasn’t enough to get to that first done deal.

I’ve been to two of LeGrand’s bootcamps and I have been to some other Guru’s as well, but I honestly can attest that Ron’s bootcamp is what kickstarted my business and got me my first deal. As far as the price, yes, it is more than some others and certainly costs more than the courses out there, but I made up for that bootcamp and 20 future ones in my first two deals, and I have done numerous deals since then.

So do what YOU need to do. Some people don’t learn well from just reading, and bootcamps give you interaction that you can’t get at home and, consequently, you’ll have more confidence in going out there and making the deals happen.

Good luck to you!

Re: Legrands Boot Camp - Posted by GL(ON)

Posted by GL(ON) on July 02, 2002 at 19:31:55:

I have nothing against Ron LeGrande but I think all boot camps are too expensive.

What is the sense of paying $3000 to $5000 when you can get the same information from a book or course, and use the $3000 or $5000 as a down payment on your first deal?

The only way it would make even a little bit of sense is if you had to have someone physically kick your butt in order to get you moving, but if you were that unenthusiastic I doubt even a boot camp would motivate you for long.