LeGrand's Boot Camp - Posted by MC (CA)

Posted by MC (CA) on April 08, 1999 at 20:46:36:

The tape course gives you pretty much all you need. Samples of ads, business cards, scripts, contracts etc.
I put my first ad in today, so I’ll be able to tell you more later. We’ll see how prepared I am!

I’ve also gone through Sheets course, and while it had a lot of valuable information, LeGrand’s is very specific to wholesaling.

Hope this helps.
Good luck,
Melissa

LeGrand’s Boot Camp - Posted by MC (CA)

Posted by MC (CA) on April 06, 1999 at 15:46:01:

I’m interested in anyone’s opinion on the value of attending the LeGrand Boot Camps on Ugly Houses and Pretty Houses.

I’m considering attending with my husband and don’t mind spending the money if it’s worth it.

Any input would be appreciated! Thanks in advance.

Re: LeGrand’s Boot Camp - Posted by RS

Posted by RS on April 07, 1999 at 10:56:35:

I recently received Legrand’s 6 tape set regarding this subject. One of the most impressive things in the package was a huge stack of letters/ testimonials from
boot camp attendees. I mean these letters were motivating. And they were nearly all on letterheads with names, addresses and phone numbers of the writers. This gave me no pause to doubt their authenticity.

Sorry I can’t give you a first hand review of the boot camp, but this I can tell you: I completed the tape course about a month ago. I have a pretty house under contract. Within the next week I will finish up 2 more. That will mean over 9k in up front money, and another 12K on the back end (about a $350/month cash flow). And I’ve really been going slow. I just hired someone good with phones to screen sellers. I expect the pace to pick up considerably now. Haven’t even started wholesale flipping yet. That’s next! Good Luck!
Russ

Re: LeGrand’s Tapes - Posted by Sabrina

Posted by Sabrina on April 08, 1999 at 17:30:32:

I just brought and read Ron LeGrand’s book “Fast Cash” with Quick Turn Real Estate." The book is good but doesn’t give step-by-step instructions. Of course I realize that he lures you in to buy the course.

Do the course give step-by-step instructions enough that you would feel confident from beginning to end of the deal? I’m really interested to this because its seems perfect for a beginner like me. I don’t need much money and it’s quick enough that I should be able to generate enough cash within a few months to grow into bigger deals.

Please let me know. Thanks.