Legrand's new course offered on this site. - Posted by Jamal Anderson

Posted by Jason on December 08, 1998 at 14:11:00:

Matt,

I sent you an e-mail about this, check it out.

I was considering buying Ron’s $179 kit to pursue wholesaling and was curious as to how well that course covered the subject. Please get back to me when you can! Good Luck.

Legrand’s new course offered on this site. - Posted by Jamal Anderson

Posted by Jamal Anderson on November 24, 1998 at 18:40:28:

I am planning on buying Legrand’s Quick Turn course that has just recently been offered here. I was wondering if anyone here has bought it before it was offered here. I hear his courses are comprehensive. It seems like it is just a wholesale course. In his article he talks about lease options and no qualifying. With 10% off it sounds like a better deal than any of his other courses which sells for $499. I was wondering if there would be enough information there to do lease option deals. Any input would be appreciated.

Jamal

Re: Legrand’s new course offered on this site. - Posted by Dan

Posted by Dan on November 30, 1998 at 23:12:25:

Jamal,

There is a program available on Lease Option. I like the L\O business a lot better then the Wholesale & Retail business. You can make more money with less effort. If you get good at L\O you will not want to do very many wholesale deals.

Dan

Re: Legrand’s new course offered on this site. - Posted by Bud Branstetter

Posted by Bud Branstetter on November 25, 1998 at 09:22:16:

I personally haven’t seen his new course. A year ago he said he recorded an informercial type course. I am guessing to compete with CS. It was to be a thinned down version of his three course package. I have his package but don’t know what is missing in the new course.

My knock against Legrand, other than personally, is that the course is geared for doing real estate full time and full bore.

I await your review if the course helps you.

Re: Legrand’s new course offered on this site. - Posted by Matt B

Posted by Matt B on November 25, 1998 at 11:32:39:

Are you saying that full time real estate investing is a bad thing? I would tend to think that working your life away producing income for someone else would be a bad thing.
I have just purchased LeGrand’s course and will be happy to share my experience once I have digested all the material. Your “problem” with his course makes me feel even better that I bought his course. I am quitting my job to pursue real estate investing full time. If that is the aim of his course, then I made the correct decision.
I hope I didn’t sound combative there, I would like to get a better understanding of what it is that you dislike about his course. Do you agree with the techniques that he teaches? Or are you of the opinion that a real estate course should always allow for people who want to stay at their jobs and pursue real estate investing on the side? I would like to have you clarify this if you would.