Lender information neede fast - Posted by Rhonda in Fort Worth

Posted by Karen McCall on October 14, 1998 at 14:22:20:

Call Norwest Mortgage if your lender transfers the paperwork they can have it done with time to spare.

Lender information neede fast - Posted by Rhonda in Fort Worth

Posted by Rhonda in Fort Worth on October 13, 1998 at 15:52:08:

Hi guys,

For those of you who don’t know my dilema, please read my post below, “turning to the experts here”.

I wrote a letter to Hud today about the increased closing costs, and received a phone call back from them, telling me that they had signed a contract saying they would pay $3,000 closing costs, and that’s what they would pay. They said that they could not grant a waiver of the extension fee, but I figured with them paying for $1500 more of the closing costs, it was worth it to pay it, so I did.

My lender is now telling me that it is a fannie mae rule, not a Hud rule, as they had said on Friday. I am giving my lender hell, since I have already paid for the extension.

I need for someone to tell me of a lender I can assign this loan to, who can get the paper work done in about 10 days. Everything has been done…the appraisal, the survey, the declaration of insurance, the good credit passed…everything. I will no longer put up with these guys who still don’t know when they can get the documents to the closing company, who is Pope and Booth. Help!

Rhonda

Re: Lender information neede fast - Posted by Sean Dattoli

Posted by Sean Dattoli on October 15, 1998 at 23:56:50:

Need more information. We may be able to help. Send a more detailed e-mail to us. If you have everything done someone should be able to get it done fast. We will try to assist