Lenders fighting to give me money! - Posted by Rich

Posted by Rita on January 23, 2002 at 15:53:15:

hmmm…sounds great, where can I find lenders like him??? Honestly I would like to know…I have 3 rentals presently and want to buy In GA. a house to live in for myself…any advice?

Lenders fighting to give me money! - Posted by Rich

Posted by Rich on January 23, 2002 at 15:02:10:

These bankers! They can’t get out of their own way, there in such a hurry to write loans for me. I just walked out of one of the lenders who asked me today if I would like a list of their REO’s. Naturally I told him no.NOT! Not only did I tell him I would take the list but I would buy them in bulk if they put new loans on the properties for me. He could not get the list in my hands fast enough. I am looking at some loan documents that they are preparing for me. How does 5.226%(30 year amortized) sound to everyone. I started in this business when the best rate I could get was 8.5%.

I think I better take this guy out for lunch pretty soon.

Re: Lenders fighting to give me money! - Posted by Joe M.

Posted by Joe M. on January 29, 2002 at 24:55:40:

Congrats Rich, I love to see posts like this. It helps me as a newbie get past my self-imposed doubts. Would you mind sharing more about how you got to this level?
thanks and again Congats! Joe M.

Re: Lenders fighting to give me money! - Posted by Ronald * Starr(in No CA)

Posted by Ronald * Starr(in No CA) on January 23, 2002 at 21:23:36:

Rich--------

Congratulations. Not only are they fighting to give you money but properties too!

Do you suppose you could write up a success story to send the people who run CREONLINE.COM so we and future visitors here can read what you did and do?

Good Going Guy!

Good Investing**********Ron Starr*****************