Lenders ??? - Posted by CHUCK

Posted by chuck on August 27, 2003 at 15:58:16:

Thanks for the input !

Lenders ??? - Posted by CHUCK

Posted by CHUCK on August 24, 2003 at 17:24:21:

Please explain the difference between an “institutional investor(savings and loan)” and a “correspondent lender”.

Re: Lenders ??? - Posted by Wayne IL

Posted by Wayne IL on August 26, 2003 at 07:47:05:

Some lenders use correspondents for handling contact with landlords/borrowers/investors and avoid direct contact. Most insurance company lenders use correspondents in my experience. Many correspondents are mortgage bankers and service mortgages for lenders as well.

Wayne IL

Re: Lenders ??? - Posted by cindy (Illinois)

Posted by cindy (Illinois) on September 01, 2003 at 13:38:20:

Wayne, Have you found a hard money lender in Illiois?I’m having trouble finding one.Could you please clue me in on one if you found one? I would greatly appreciate it.Thanks