Lenders Workshops? - Posted by Tony-VA

Posted by Ed Garcia on March 14, 2001 at 02:07:23:

Tony,

Our main workshop is for experienced investors. Our new workshop will be for people who are just starting out. Here is a little run down I gave another individual who inquired about the workshop. This was primarily the lenders workshop “How To Get Lenders Fighting To Give You Money”. The tentative dates are June 1 2 3

I think you have to ask yourself, how active is your real-estate career?
If you just doing this as a hobby, or just because you have an interest, then NO.

If you have a strong interest, and feel that this is an area that you want go into
because you can not only make a good living, but can control your own destiny.
Then of course, you can justify the cost because you can make it up on your next deal.

I constantly have people asking me what is the best course, where can they find
the best information.

My standard answer is the street. I feel that the street is the best teacher.

It’s like learning how to swim, and then saying, I’ve been doing this for 3 months,
and next week I’m going to get into the water.

This site offers the best learning information available on today’s market, bar none.
I have actually watched people ask questions on this site, and then three months
they’re later they’re answering questions like a PRO, and have never done a deal.

Although my good friend Terry created this site, it was J.P’s understanding of need
for the product, and her ability to fulfill that need, along with a lot of her tenacity
that has made this site what it is today. She is constantly looking at new material
and pre-qualifying it, to make sure that it meets her standards as a worthwhile venture.

In most cases nothing here or anywhere is new. It’s just that your learning it for the
first time.

I can’t tell you about Ron Le Grand or his course. I have definitely heard good things
about the man.

But when it comes to spending money, I think you have to consider the results.

If I buy a 200 dollar course, and then don’t do anything with the information other
then entertain myself, then it was a waste of money. If I spend the type of money that your talking about, and it actually benefits me in getting a deal, then it is a worthwhile investment.

Terry and myself are going to do another workshop. This workshop is going to be a killer.

The reason I say that, is because I view a workshop as a sizzle on a steak. When it’s
over, your left with only a taste in your mouth. Yes, you’re on a high, you’re
excited and motivated. But then it’s back home, and to REAL WORLD.

To me the value of our workshop, is going to be the fact that we will mentor you
for 3 months personally. You see when you buy a course or go to a workshop.
The information is great, but it’s hypothetical. You don’t know what information is applicable to you, or in many cases how to use it.

In our mentoring, we will no longer be talking hypothetically, but will be giving
you information that is applicable to you. We will structure deals that you can do,
and not just teach you how to do a deal that you can’t even do because of your
credit or income. Also, in many cases we will show you how to restructure your
existing financial picture, so you can do more deals.

For the first time, we will be able to provide financing for you to do deals.

How many programs do you see that can do what I just mentioned? None

Tony, to me, financing is one of the most important parts of deal making. And yet,
other than me, nobodies teaching it. The main reason, is because even the other Guru’s
don’t know that much about financing.

So in my opinion, if you’re going to spend that kind of money, you should go to someone that can actually help you do a deal, and not just tell you how the deal could be done.

Ed Garcia

Lenders Workshops? - Posted by Tony-VA

Posted by Tony-VA on March 13, 2001 at 15:47:24:

Ed, I was talking with Jeanne today and she mentioned that you and Terry are planning to do two Lender Workshops this year. She advised that they are a bit different from one another. Would you mind describing them? Do you have tentative dates for them yet?

Thanks,

Tony-VA