Lending Tree ok place for loan to start investing? - Posted by David Ankenbrant

Posted by Alicia Gammell on May 10, 2005 at 20:13:05:

just wanted to know how to get ahold of someone about appilication.

Lending Tree ok place for loan to start investing? - Posted by David Ankenbrant

Posted by David Ankenbrant on February 13, 2004 at 09:52:37:

Hello, i am a newbie and i am interested in opinions on myself getting a loan from www.lendingtree.com (or some where else) to start my investing.

I bought the book Deals On Wheels and was thinking about taking a small $5,000.00 loan out to start buying mobile homes with.

Is this a good move? Please send your response to my email: david@davidapub.com. Your time is appreciated with your response. Thanks

Re: GREENTREE MH LENDER - Posted by Cheryl Lopez

Posted by Cheryl Lopez on February 26, 2004 at 03:05:13:

Try mobile home repos or a mobile home lender. Greentree contact phone numbers are listed on this website www.49erRealEstate.com. You may even find a repos priced at only $5,000 or less.

Cheryl Lopez

Find the deal first… - Posted by Dan (Michigan)

Posted by Dan (Michigan) on February 13, 2004 at 14:57:57:

,and I mean a great deal from a very motivated seller, then you can start to think about where to get that start-up seed money from. It’s funny how it works sometimes. When that great purchase opportunity sits right in front of you, the money you need to make the purchase somehow finds it’s way to you. Shop til you drop.

Dan

Re: GREENTREE MH LENDER - Posted by David ¶

Posted by David ¶ on February 26, 2004 at 09:37:26:

i do see the pennsylvania - thanks!

Also, is this just for buying a mobile home, ir can i take a loan out to start investing into mobile homes the lonnie scrugs Deal on Wheels way?

I want to start with one MH and then buy more. I was thinking about taking a small loan out - as per the lonnie way of starting with about $3500.-

i was thinking - if i do decide to take a loan out- take about a $5000 to $7000 loan to start my MH investing

Does GREENTREE do that - offer loans for MH investing?

Thanks!

-David

Greentree work with me in PA? - Posted by David ¶

Posted by David ¶ on February 26, 2004 at 06:45:31:

Hello, I was wondering if greentree applies to me here in Pennsylvania (getting a MH investing loan, etc?). I don’t see PA listed anywhere on the website?

-David

Re: Find the deal first… - Posted by Randy Smith

Posted by Randy Smith on February 13, 2004 at 18:29:40:

If you can find a mobile home park to buy, my partners and I can find the cash!

Posted by Cheryl Lopez on February 27, 2004 at 13:22:40:

Greentree could be for all of your ideas. REPO & LENDER.

I have know buyers to get a loan with Greentree and the mobile home needs repairs. Greentree will add credits onto the loan that you take with them on your purchase to fix it up.

Greentree or any lender usually want to unload their repos because they are responsbile for the park rent until the mobile is sold. Adding the repair credit to your loan is a fast and easy benefit to the lender. The delay of the lender’s contractors repairing the mobile home results in the park rent costs adds to the lender’s expenses.

Now if your repairs are done for a cheaper amount than what you initially estimated and received as part of your credit … then that is a benefit to you. That would be like what you are calling “investment loan” … and you can use it for your next deal.

Good Luck.

Cheryl Lopez

Re: Find the deal first… - Posted by JC

Posted by JC on April 25, 2006 at 13:52:41:

Hi Randy,

Can you give more details on this, how about MHP in other state like CA? Do you own parks?
email: james_cc@hotmail.com
Thx

Posted by Randy Smith on February 13, 2004 at 18:29:40:

In Reply to: Find the deal first… posted by Dan (Michigan) on February 13, 2004 at 14:57:57:

If you can find a mobile home park to buy, my partners and I can find the cash!

Re: Find the deal first… - Posted by David Ankenbrant

Posted by David Ankenbrant on February 13, 2004 at 19:21:20:

Since i am a newbie how does that work when you say “my friends and i can find the cash.” Please send your response to my email david@davidapub.com so i dont miss it we might make a deal. :slight_smile:

Re: GREENTREE MH LENDER - Posted by BRENDA BELSON

Posted by BRENDA BELSON on April 22, 2004 at 18:04:07:

would like to speak to a lender about a loan.

Re: Find the deal first… - Posted by Randy Smith

Posted by Randy Smith on April 25, 2006 at 14:42:05:

Hi James,

My partners and I own 9 parks with a total of 769 pads. We have 7 in Texas and 2 here in Oregon. We are looking for more parks in OR, TX, WA, ID, NV and maybe AZ. They should be 80 pads or more, with paved roads, city sewer & water, and few or no park owned mobile homes. Any condition. Let me know if you find one!

Randy

503-242-0033

Posted by Cheryl Lopez on April 23, 2004 at 10:03:46:

BRENDA –

On the website www.49erRealEstate there are 3 mobile home lenders that DO LOAN ON MOBILE HOMES

1. Greentree
  2. Chase
  3. U. S. Financial

Go to the website and the toll free phone numbers are posted there. On the last page of the website are the “companies” posted with general info about the companies.

GOOD LUCK
Cheryl Lopez

Re: GREENTREE MH LENDER - Posted by John Merchant

Posted by John Merchant on April 22, 2004 at 21:17:26:

Very few lending institutions still in MH loan business.

I make some loans on MHs if in my area, in deals that make sense.

If you’ll call pvt lenders in your area you may find somebody who does this.