Letter to Foreclosure Owners - Posted by Guy J

Posted by NJDave on February 23, 2000 at 15:38:33:

Is there a difference between ‘foreclosure’ notices or ‘sheriff’s sale’ notices? In NJ, the foreclosure notice is filed months and months (12-18-24) months before the property is exposed for sale at a Sheriff’s Sale.

Letter to Foreclosure Owners - Posted by Guy J

Posted by Guy J on February 23, 2000 at 14:09:52:

A list of legals have been printed in my hometown newspaper. There are over 175 foreclosure notices! I want to send letters to these homeowners. Do I state in the letter that I saw the notice and that I want to help them in their situation, or do I just send my letter to the homeowners address and let them call me if interested?. Any good one liners to insert to get their attention better than others?

Thanks in Advance

Guy J

Re: Letter to Foreclosure Owners - Posted by guy j

Posted by guy j on February 23, 2000 at 18:59:30:

Guy if the notice is out and its only 30-45 days till sale it may not be much of a bargain but for pre foreclosures i send letters before sale, but much sooner than before they come out in notice, you’ll proably have better fortune buying them as in bank reo or with til bank list with realtor after sale usually in 30-45 days wait 30 days after market and see if you don’t get it for 80-87 % of fmv. rita