Letters to FSBOs and FRBOs - Posted by Double A

Posted by MRG on July 20, 2002 at 22:07:27:

Targeting the Tired Landlord

Letters to FSBOs and FRBOs - Posted by Double A

Posted by Double A on July 19, 2002 at 09:35:51:

I sent out 600 letters to FSBOs and FRBOs in three weeks. No calls. Is this method worth continuing?

Re: Letters to FSBOs and FRBOs - Posted by SDM

Posted by SDM on July 19, 2002 at 19:08:27:

Why aren’t you picking up the phone and calling them? What are you offering to do for them?

Re: Letters to FSBOs and FRBOs - Posted by MRG

Posted by MRG on July 19, 2002 at 18:56:49:

That surprises me… I sent out 200 my first week and got about 20 calls…using “kaiser” method.

Scott Rister sells another course which I use and he says you should average about 10%…response

FYI…joe’s course which you need to buy…tells you how to do this…and for the cost it took you to mail 600 you probably could have bought his course.

MRG

Re: Letters to FSBOs and FRBOs - Posted by Patricia (Jax)

Posted by Patricia (Jax) on July 19, 2002 at 12:57:05:

What type of letters did you send out and could I possibly have a copy of one example.

Thanks,
Patricia

Re: Letters to FSBOs and FRBOs - Posted by Craig (IL)

Posted by Craig (IL) on July 19, 2002 at 11:32:16:

Direct mail is an inexpenseive way to reach potential deals. Most FSBO’s and FRBO’s are not motivated and you shouldn’t expect widespread response. It’s still cheap, you may find a deal this way. I found one deal in the first 10 letters I ever mailed, but no deals since. One lady called me several weeks after I mailed her. In this case a deal still hasn’t been worked out, but the message is that some sellers will hold onto these letters and may call several weeks later after trying other methods.

What does you letter say?

Re: Letters to FSBOs and FRBOs - Posted by osirus

Posted by osirus on July 20, 2002 at 14:28:18:

Which Kaiser coarse did you use?