Line of credit? - Posted by Chris

Posted by Ed Garcia on October 21, 2003 at 10:29:24:


What you need is a WLOC (Working Line Of Credit) or at some banks known as a Guidance Line.

Go back to the board and look above your origional post where I have written a post that I think will intrest you.

Ed Garcia

Line of credit? - Posted by Chris

Posted by Chris on October 20, 2003 at 14:11:38:

I am a rehabber and am looking at obtaining an unsecured line of credit from a bank. What banks are the best to go to? Someone told me unsecured lines are pretty tough to come by. I need a 100K, I have been going through a small bank with lots of hoops and getting a mortgage on each rehab. I have good credit not much colateral, I sell everything and I do this full time so no job. thanks