Line of Credit - Posted by Sean

Posted by Sean on February 18, 2000 at 16:24:43:

Who or what is HFC?

Line of Credit - Posted by Sean

Posted by Sean on February 16, 2000 at 18:00:22:

I’m looking for a revolving line of credit that I can tap from time to time to get deals going.

My credit is really good. I get all those pre-approved platinum card offers in the mail, but I’m not interested in paying the 3% cash advance fees they require. I’m looking for something I can tap with a check into an escrow account and know the funds will be there within 5-7 days for a close. Does anyone know of any products like that?

Re: Line of Credit - Posted by Paul Macdonald

Posted by Paul Macdonald on February 17, 2000 at 23:15:25:

HFC offers a stated income, stated value loan HELOC up to 35k to owner occupants with good credit. Its VERY high rates but no points if you don’t take any cash when you open the line. And no-prepayments issues.

First National “Broker Line” credit line for notes. - Posted by John Behle

Posted by John Behle on February 17, 2000 at 22:37:30:

If your credit line is for notes, then in addition to talking with Ed, check out the First National Acceptance Corp. “Broker Line”. It is a pre-approved credit line to purchase notes with. There’s a link to them at my site.

Re: Line of Credit - Posted by Terry Vaughan

Posted by Terry Vaughan on February 17, 2000 at 24:33:13:

Talk to my friend, Ed Garcia.

He has a program that helps people work their way into a line of credit to do deals.

If you are going to the CREOnline Convention, you will hear Ed cover some of the proper moves to make to put this kind of tool in place.

If you are not going to Atlanta, call him at 909-944-0199.