Litton loan ripoff uncovered... - Posted by Cris

Posted by Julie on March 07, 2004 at 09:55:21:

I just don’t understand how Litton Loan can get away with what they are doing to people’s mortgages and credits. I am so stressed out and angry. I am furious at what Litton Loan is doing to my credit. They need to be stopped.

Litton loan ripoff uncovered… - Posted by Cris

Posted by Cris on January 09, 2004 at 14:15:56:

Hi Bill and all unsuspected victims,

Please check these websites on loan sevicing fraud. I hope that we can alert some and help a few.
I would like to read your comments, specially on the class action lawsuit being prepared.

http://www.contifairbankssucks.org/
http://www.ripoffreport.com/results.aspq1=ALL&q5=greenpoint&submit2=Search!&q4=&q6=&q3=&q2=&q7=&searchtype=0

Take care,

Cris(LA)

Re: Litton loan ripoff uncovered… - Posted by donald cowart

Posted by donald cowart on June 09, 2006 at 15:54:52:

we started with an already with being rip off by a choice morgage company out of indianapolis,ind. they hooked us up to lintton and we are now in forclosure.
we are fighting to save our home of 30 years.

Re: Litton loan ripoff uncovered… - Posted by Dexter

Posted by Dexter on March 08, 2004 at 14:03:44:

I am glad to see and hear that I’m not the only victim of these loan sharks. My loan was transferred to litton in 1999 and yes it has been a dance with the devil every since. Count me in!

Re: Litton loan ripoff uncovered… - Posted by Magdalena Ojeda

Posted by Magdalena Ojeda on February 26, 2004 at 22:32:20:

I had no idea… and since I have fallen behind a payment, I am now
afraid… what do I do?

Re: Litton loan ripoff uncovered… - Posted by HEATHER AND ADAM ANDRICK

Posted by HEATHER AND ADAM ANDRICK on February 26, 2004 at 15:57:41:

WE HAVE HAD SOME VERY BAD PROBLEMS WITH LITTON LOAN SERVICING. THEY HAVE EVEN WENT TO THE EXTREME OF NOT CREDITING 6 PAYMENTS TO OUR LOAN WHEN WE EVEN HAVE THE CANCELLED CHECKS WHERE IT WAS PAID. THEN BECAUSE OF THESE PAYMENTS NOT BEING CREDITED OUR HOME WENT INTO FORECLOSURE. THIS IS ONLY A TIP OF THIS ICEBERG.

Add me to the list… - Posted by William Bronchick

Posted by William Bronchick on January 09, 2004 at 16:13:03:

I had some very bad experiences with Litton. I recall one property, which was a townhouse, where Litton kept sending me notices that my property was uninsured. As you know, the HOA covers the insurance on the entire building. We faxed them proof of coverage twice, and they went ahead and put a forced policy on the building anyway, then billed me for $3,000. This all happened a week before I sold it, so I was forced to pay it, then fight to get it back, which took six months. And, to add insult to injury, they reported me to the credit bureaus as a “late payer” a year later for not paying the $3,000 “escrow overage.”

Re: Litton loan ripoff uncovered… - Posted by elaine.jones

Posted by elaine.jones on August 09, 2005 at 22:55:17:

my loan was sold in 2003 since then I have been charged for insurance for the past two years but have my own. i payed my june 2005 payment late and in july received a letter for court regarding forcloser. if anyone who reads this can help me address this i would like to hear from them Thanks

Re: Litton loan ripoff uncovered… - Posted by david breault

Posted by david breault on March 08, 2004 at 18:06:34:

please help me litton is doing the same to me is there a federal lawsuite?

Re: Add me to the list… - Posted by Cris(LA)

Posted by Cris(LA) on January 09, 2004 at 17:37:19:

Dear Bill,
I remember you telling me about your misfortune with Litton two years ago, in Atlanta, and I believe that Terry Vaughn had a story too.
Now you know that that was mathematically calculated, to rip you off.
As honored as I am, to have the post first answered by you, I will ask all of you to please to join the voices of the ones that are now fighting this “Real terror” at any of the websites that I mentioned.
People and professionals like Bronchik, you have the real stories to add up and you have the expertise to write the perfect letters to the right people- with that one more story -to tilt this issue towards the consumer side.
Thank you Bill for replying.
Take care,

Cris

Re: Litton loan ripoff uncovered… - Posted by Julie

Posted by Julie on March 08, 2004 at 21:28:51:

I did find a site regarding a law suit against Litton Loan. The company is trying to get a class action suit against Litton Loan. Everyone having problems with them should contact this email address and request a questionaire sheet to fill out regarding Litton Loan. Send your request to wdurand@selegal.org

Re: Add me to the list… - Posted by Bill Williams

Posted by Bill Williams on February 12, 2004 at 16:08:40:

I too have been a victim of Litton loan servicing. This nightmare has been going on since 1997. Includes forced fire insurance policies, late fee’s, daily harrassment and everything else you can imagine. I too would like to participate in any ongoing litigation or class action procedure. I hope more victoms come forward against this animal Litton Loan.

Regards,

Bill Williams

Re: Add me to the list… - Posted by Deborah Sytnik

Posted by Deborah Sytnik on March 09, 2004 at 20:20:33:

They out of nowhere changed our mortage payment’s to
a much higher amount than we agreed to when we
took out a home loan from another company
This other company sold our loan to litton, they
then started harrassing us to pay them more than
was agreed to. Because of all my medical problems
I could not do this. They told us to move out of the
house, so we did/. Now we are being sued by all
their lawyers. My health is getting worse, and I
just don’t have the energy to fight them. They
already won by getting the only home I have ever owned.

Debbie Sytnik

Re: Add me to the list… - Posted by Aaron Clark Fountain

Posted by Aaron Clark Fountain on March 07, 2004 at 09:37:55:

We too have been having all these Litton Loan nightmares. As a result, we thought we’d do a Litton Loan check on the internet. Our home loan (originally land contract by the neighbor) was sold to Litton Loan. They legally are bound to honoring the original contract. But as we all know, Litton thinks they have the powers to impose new rules and regulations. Please keep us updated on any news/civil action suits. Thanks to all of the Litton Loan victims for your assistance.

Re: Add me to the list… - Posted by Julie

Posted by Julie on March 04, 2004 at 21:29:40:

I have been dealing with Litton Loan since the year 2000, when my account was sold to them. It has been a nightmare ever since. They are crooks. I have not missed a single payment nor have I ever been late. Not even 1 time. Yet, they harass me and send threatening letters and forecloure letters. I am pulling my hair out with these idots. I have sent them proof after proof showing that my payments have been on time and never missed, but in the end, they never get it straightened out like they say they will. Anything I can do to shut down the operation of Litton Loan, count me in. I will not rest until they go down.

Re: Add me to the list… - Posted by Julie

Posted by Julie on March 03, 2004 at 22:16:24:

I have been dealing with Litton Loan since the year 2000, when my loan was transferred to them. I am currently fighting with them right now because they are ruining my credit. They keep accusing me of being behind on my payments, yet I have proof and keep showing them proof of all payments made and on time. I have not made a single late payment, but my credit report reads that I have been past due about 5 times over 90 days. They harass me with certified late notice letters and phone calls. I get the same old run around every time I call the company to try to fix this mess. I have spoken to every Tom, Dick and Harry at Litton Loan (none of which are very bright I must add) and not a single sole can ever get things straightened out. They even recently sent me a foreclosure letter, while claiming I was only 1 month behind. Which I am not. Any help or advice in dealing with these crooks would be welcomed. So far I have been able to get two of the credit reporting agencies to clear my record, by showing proof of payments made on time, but one of the agencies won’t budge. Now, how is that possible. I will not rest until these snakes at Litton Loan get what they deserve (and I’m not even going to get into that subject).

Re: Add me to the list… - Posted by Anna Del Mauro

Posted by Anna Del Mauro on March 07, 2004 at 09:41:03:

Julie,
Your nightmares are exactly what they are doing to us. Their actions have resulted in high blood pressure in our home!

Re: Add me to the list… - Posted by Deborah Sytnik

Posted by Deborah Sytnik on March 09, 2004 at 20:56:10:

Same exact thing here. I was told to move out of the
house. So I did, then now they are sueing me!!!