LIve instruction course - Posted by Brett Baltz

Posted by MarkHOUTX on May 18, 1999 at 10:37:20:

Brett, I am not sure of what you are looking for, but here goes. Ron Legrand offers live instruction courses, he calls them bootcamps. His QuickTurn course is sold on this site. Check out his website www.success-di.com for more info on the bootcamps. Ron’s company has a hotline you can subscribe to for advice and support – this is very helpful when getting started. William Bronchick has live classes you can attend and a mentoring service, his mentoring service is more expensive than Legrand’s, but I am willing to bet you get what you pay for – very good advice. With Bronchick, he -the guru- is your advisor and with Legrand your advisor is a RE investor other than Mr. Legrand (but still good mind you). Check out Bronchick’s website at www.legalwiz.com

I hope that helps.

LIve instruction course - Posted by Brett Baltz

Posted by Brett Baltz on May 17, 1999 at 22:58:08:

I have become very interested in using creative real estate ideas to develop additional personal income. My wife and I have taken the Carlton Sheets home study course, and within the next 4-6 weeks, I plan to devote more time to implementing those strategies. We are beginners and wish to acquire cash within the first month. We are looking for a course that would provide live assistance. Any recommendations?