Local support in Georgia - Posted by Dennis Rigdon

Posted by Terry(MGA) on June 22, 1999 at 09:20:55:

HI Dennis…:slight_smile:

I have had the CS course for a while also and I admit I had let it sit for a year or so before I got any benefit out of it. I purchased my current home with some of the advice he gave, so I beleive it paid for itself. I have been recently studying the R. LeGrand material and have read more books on the subject of RE investing…still have a lot to learn tho…:slight_smile: I’m currently working on a couple of deals, but do not have closing dates yet…:slight_smile: Where are you located in Ga.? Its good to see more folks in Ga. getting into this…:slight_smile:

Terry

Local support in Georgia - Posted by Dennis Rigdon

Posted by Dennis Rigdon on June 22, 1999 at 07:24:19:

I’ve had Carleton’s course for approximately 90 days and have purchased two properties. Purchasing the course is the best thing I’ve ever done. I would like to locate another Carleton or LeGrand fan who would like to discuss real estate and share ideas, etc. Two of us are smarter than one of us. Thanks

Re: Local support in Georgia - Posted by Tim (Atlanta)

Posted by Tim (Atlanta) on June 23, 1999 at 09:48:14:

I am in Cobb county. I would be happy to meet with other investors. Have been doing REI for about 2 years, sounds like you have gotten off to a good start. We do have the GAREIA in Atlanta, but the meetings are usually crowded.