locating property owners - Posted by Randy

Posted by Gabe on October 13, 2003 at 10:31:33:

Here is the steps I use for preforeclosure leads as well as vaccant houses.

The company I use is www.deadleads.com and they guarantee their work so if they cannot find anything on the homeowner then you don’t pay!

Here are the steps I take when tracking down owners:

1. After bird-dogging the area I look up the owners on my local County Appraisal District, CAD website.

2. Search Anywho.com for a phone number to call them. If that does not work then I mail them a letter inquiring about the vacant property.

3. If still no luck or the letter comes back undeliverable I then look them up at www.knowX.com. But I wait until I have a list of dead leads to do this. For $29.00 a day you can do unlimited searches for a full day. The downside to this site is that I cannot find unlisted #'s here.

4. If still no luck or the letter comes back undeliverable I then look them up at www.deadleads.com. They will search unlisted information and non public records to come with information so you know you are getting accurate information and they are cheap to, $24.95.

HTH

Gabe

locating property owners - Posted by Randy

Posted by Randy on October 13, 2003 at 09:29:25:

Does anyone have a good technique or idea for locating owners of real estate who are in foreclosure and have already vacated the home? Thanks, Randy (OH)