lonnie deals..dealers license....colorado - Posted by tang-0-rang(CO)

Posted by RobertR CO on March 13, 2000 at 19:51:59:

tang-0-rang (?Orangutang),

Yes you need a Manufactured Home dealers license to sell mobile homes in Colorado. The dealer licensing law was reinstated effective 10/1/99. Call the Colorado Manufactured Housing Association at 303-832-2022 and ask them to send you a packet which includes the licensing law and application. I just dialed the phone number to confirm it and they seem to be having voice mail problems. Try them tomorrow, 3/14.

No, the Manufactured Home license is not the same as an automobile dealers license. The Colorado auto dealers license is significantly more difficult to obtain.


RobertR CO

lonnie deals…dealers license…colorado - Posted by tang-0-rang(CO)

Posted by tang-0-rang(CO) on March 13, 2000 at 10:08:05:

Getting started in lonnie deals and have a few questions. do I need a dealers license in Colorado, if so can I use this license to purchase and sell cars as well, for additional income. thanks in advance
Todd Williamson