Lonnie Deals-Modular home-Need help, please - Posted by Jeff Thompkins

Posted by Jeff on January 25, 1999 at 10:59:27:

Thanks for the reply. I ordered Lonnie’s 179.00 home study course last week, but I am looking meanwhile.

I guess my question was about modular homes. I don’t know if this type of property appreciated, unlike the standard mobile home with the value declining. What I saw was a motivated seller because he was transferred and said “must sell”. As you can probably tell, I’m just getting started. Thanks again.

Lonnie Deals-Modular home-Need help, please - Posted by Jeff Thompkins

Posted by Jeff Thompkins on January 25, 1999 at 09:03:26:

I am waiting on Lonnie’s course to arrive so I don’t know if I should pursue this.

1 yr old modular home 4br, 2ba in nice community near major lake in my area. Owner transferred, must sell!! 44,900
Is this considered a Lonnie Deal, or would this approach trying to get a good price and rent it? Does anyone know if these homes appreciate in value or should I avoid this like the plague?? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Jeff

Re: Lonnie Deals-Modular home-Need help, please - Posted by Tim (OH)

Posted by Tim (OH) on January 25, 1999 at 10:27:29:

Have you read Lonnies books?
This is definately NOT a Lonnie Deal. The home is too expensive and too new.
I’m not saying that you can’t make money on this deal but, we don’t have enough info to properly analyze the deal.

Re: Lonnie Deals… - Posted by John (KS)

Posted by John (KS) on January 25, 1999 at 10:24:33:

Stop!!! Wait for Lonnie’s book! Read all his articles in the How to section to get a general idea how a Lonnie Deal works.