Lonnie in Columbus - Posted by Marty (MO)

Posted by Briton (IN) on October 29, 2003 at 13:34:08:

I like in Northeastern Indiana. About a 3-4 hour drive to see Lonnie…dont think i am goin to make it. My park is doing fine, just shut the water off for the seasonal lake tenants today. The Land is paying for its self :)… My storage Units are 1/2 full. The payment on the building is 400 mo. and they are bringing in about 650 mo. This is after having them up for about 2 months. So not too bad. I do not think 5x10 units are that good. I have only rented 1 of them. 10x20, 10x15, and 10x10 are all good sizes. I have some rented of each. I could not tell you if they are a good investment yet. They are making a little money each month though…Hope things are going well for you, Briton (IN)

Lonnie in Columbus - Posted by Marty (MO)

Posted by Marty (MO) on October 26, 2003 at 16:54:54:

We’ll be in Columbus this weekend at the Ohio Real Estate Convention to see Lonnie and John Hyre- we’d love to hook up with anyone from the forum that’ll be there…
OK
Marty

I’ll be there… - Posted by David Krulac

Posted by David Krulac on October 27, 2003 at 18:36:45:

would like to meet all from cre, but especially Lonnie and John.

Can someone give me a link… - Posted by Briton (IN)

Posted by Briton (IN) on October 27, 2003 at 08:54:03:

I would love a link to a website that has the details to this convention. Thanx, Briton (IN)

Re: Lonnie in Columbus - Posted by Dr. B(OH)

Posted by Dr. B(OH) on October 26, 2003 at 20:38:13:

Hi Marty,
Current plan is I’ll be driving in on Fri morning. Email me directly and we can try to meet.

Happy Trail(er)s,
Steve

hey briton, is this near where you live? - Posted by Greg Meade

Posted by Greg Meade on October 28, 2003 at 16:28:17:

sounds really cool and the hyatt regency is sold out…think there will be some people there? How are you doing? Helping a friend with a real estate office set up some storage units behind his office…are yours full yet? What is the most common size? Were they good investments? Thanks greg

Re: Can someone give me a link… - Posted by Marty (MO)

Posted by Marty (MO) on October 27, 2003 at 10:12:59:

try going to http://www.oreia.com/

hey Steve… - Posted by Marty (MO)

Posted by Marty (MO) on October 28, 2003 at 09:31:57:

I got a failure delivery notice when I emailed you. We’ll be arriving Thurs evening- if you’ll email me directly, I’ll respond with additional info.
OK!
Marty