Lonnie Please Read!!! - Posted by Nathan_AL

Posted by Dave Swett on March 14, 2002 at 17:00:00:

I recommend purchasing the 8 tape audio seminar for DOW. It’ll cost you more money and Lonnie will be smiling when he takes your tape set to be mailed but you’ll be smiling when you listen to these tapes over and over while you drive around looking at deals.
DJ

Lonnie Please Read!!! - Posted by Nathan_AL

Posted by Nathan_AL on March 08, 2002 at 14:59:34:

I bought your first book a few weeks ago and dumb me didn’t go ahead and get both of them at once to get the free tape as well. I have read DOW (good stuff BTW) and ordered MMMH yesterday. I’m in a holding pattern on doing any action until I get back home in Alabama, still in Georgia. I just wanted to know how I can get that one hour mini-seminar tape that you give away when the smart people of the world buy both of your books at the same time. Not looking for a hand out … .might as well start paying for mistakes now. So if you could let me know what it takes to get that tape, I sure would appreciate it!! Thanks Lonnie!!

Nathan Ladner

Re: Lonnie Please Read!!! - Posted by Lonnie

Posted by Lonnie on March 08, 2002 at 19:31:41:

Nathan,

You will need to talk with Jeanne, I just fill the orders.

The time and postage to mail two books, is about the same as one book. So that?s the whole idea behind the free offer, so I don?t have to make two trips to the PO. I?m trying to cut down on my work-day.

Best wishes,

Lonnie