Lonnie possiblity - Posted by dawoud

Posted by David S on February 24, 1999 at 22:57:55:

there are much better deals around. Take some time to get a good feel of your market. When you find a deal, you will know.
Visit the parks in the area and ask about the mh’s that have sold in the past few months.
You can also learn alot from dealers with used home in inventory.

David S

Lonnie possiblity - Posted by dawoud

Posted by dawoud on February 24, 1999 at 19:58:14:

I have a guy who has 2 mobile homes for sale in a nice park. He rents them out. One is empty as of yesterday and one has a person who has been renting for 3 1/2 years. The girl renting for 3 1/2 years wants to own. She’s willing to purchase the same home and can stay in park. The problem is that the homes are 1968 12 x 65. Ok looking, but not lonnie recommended. He is asking 3500.00 a piece. He’s stuck on this price because he has a hugh list of wanna be renters. I’m thinking about pursuing due to the good feeling on the 3 1/2 yr girl.

I have 1500.00 myself and need to raise the rest of the capital. Question 1. How should I approach this deal with potential investors ? Question 2. How many people would pass on this and why. Questio 3. How many feel it’s worth persuing and why. Question 4. $$$ anyone with money to lend $$$$$ ?

feed back Please

Dawoud