Lonnie Scruggs - Posted by Darlene

Posted by Darlene on December 24, 1999 at 17:58:19:

Thanks David for your input. I really do want to hear from people about this book. I ordered the first one now I am wondering if I should have purchased the second one too. They were offering a audio cassette free. Thanks and Happy New Year!!!

Lonnie Scruggs - Posted by Darlene

Posted by Darlene on December 23, 1999 at 15:00:54:

Hi,

Hi Tony, anyway I am writing to see if anyone can give me any feedback on the Lonnie Scruggs “Deals on Wheels” book. Also, is there anyone around from Jacksonville, FL? Merry Christmas!

Re: Lonnie Scruggs - Posted by Jacob

Posted by Jacob on December 29, 1999 at 09:40:06:

Darlene,
Glad to see your interest in freedom. Finding the right niche in real estate might be the most important thing. In my experience, investing in mobile homes is by far the easiest way to make money.
Lonnie Scruggs, to my knowledge is the only person nationally recognized to have written a book on investing in mobile homes. He has therefore been honored by having this nich referred to as “Lonnie Deals.” If you are serious about this area, his materials are a good place to start.
However, with total respect to Mr. Scruggs; his materials do not cover the whole spectrum. There are several experienced mobile home investors like myself that regularly contribute to this board. If you want up to date, real world info on many ways to invest in mobile homes you need to read all of the posts regarding mh investing on this site. Lonnie’s methods are fabulous, but not the only ways avalible.
Good luck, I can tell you how fabulous it is to be free from that job garbage. Being in control of your own life is the most amazing experience and re investing is one terrific way to get there. Feel free to contact me if I can be of any help whatsoever.
Jacob

Re: Lonnie Scruggs - Posted by John Laine

Posted by John Laine on December 23, 1999 at 18:48:25:

I recommend buying both books, very inexpensive for the amount of info they contain. Very easy reading and humorous too. I bought both of his books and did my first deal 3 weeks later. I had no prior knowledge or experience with mobile homes, the books were all I needed.

John

Lonnie Scruggs is the best - Posted by David

Posted by David on December 23, 1999 at 16:11:05:

I bought and devoured both his books. easy to read and jam packed with information, and the lowest price stuff around.
Merry Christmas,
David

Re: Lonnie Scruggs - Posted by Darlene

Posted by Darlene on December 24, 1999 at 17:59:56:

Hi John, Thanks a bunch for the input. I have ordered the first one. I’m really looking forward to getting it and getting started. Thanks a bunch, Happy New Year!!