lonnie scruggs - Posted by darlene

Posted by David on December 23, 1999 at 13:30:28:

I bought both of his books and found them to be outstanding. His books are the cheapest courses around and he has good practical ideas. Its up to you to implement them. Good Luck

lonnie scruggs - Posted by darlene

Posted by darlene on December 18, 1999 at 15:16:03:

I am looking for information about Lonnie Scruggs book “Deals on Wheels.” Is this book worth getting? If so does anyone have a used copy for sale? I would love to have some feedback about this book and/or Lonnie Scruggs. Thank you very much.

Outstanding! - Posted by Tony-VA

Posted by Tony-VA on December 18, 1999 at 17:01:51:

Lonnie’s material is incredibly interesting, entertaining and educational. It is worth far more than what he charges. That little book is enough to get you started investing immediately. Not many other books can honestly say that, at that price.

The book is a great intro to investing and using the Time Value of Money to your advantage. The negotiating techniques put you in the driver’s seat from day one. Lonnie has documented many years of trial and error so that we can avoid these pitfalls. Simply “Sticking to the … Plan” as Terry Vaughan says, is all it takes.

I highly recommend this book to all investors. It is a must read. Even Robert Kiyosaki, the best selling author of “Rich Dad, Poor Dad”, “The Cash Flow Quadrant” etc. recommends Lonnie’s book “Deals On Wheels”. If you have any questions about his material or questions about deals you are putting together, Lonnnie provides his home phone number right in the book. Just call him and he will get you back on the right track. He is a pleasure to speak with.

I cannot encourage you enough to read this book. I firmly believe that if you take any action with the material given, it will change your life.

Best wishes for you success,

Tony-VA

Re: Outstanding! - Posted by Darlene

Posted by Darlene on December 19, 1999 at 10:02:35:

Dear Tony,

Thank you very much for getting back with me. I only received two responses. I couldn’t get into “Nancy’s” page. I will go ahead and order his book. Can I ask you - "what are you doing now and did this book help you? I’m still skeptical. I do not have much money at all.