Lonnie Scruggs system anyone? - Posted by Joe P

Posted by DougO(NM) on February 03, 2002 at 11:42:38:

I sincerely hope you had a serious case of head up your *ss when you wrote that, or were otherwise having an off day, because you have too much experience to be treating others, especially newbies, that way. Many people, including me, read what you post expecting to glean something of value from your experience,and that makes you a leader Chuck, and leaders bear the burden of closer scrutiny. Perhaps it was a stupid question to you and others, we have the life experience, and have spent some time on this board. It’s obvious, at least to me, that Joe P doesn’t or he wouldn’t have asked in the first place.
I am embarrased by your attitude here, and somewhat suprised. It seems out of character from what I’ve seen in the past. Granted I don’t spend as much time here as I used to, and certainly am not innocent of grumpy moods and bad cases of “foot-in-mouth” desease. I urge you to be a bit charitable in the future, and sincerely hope you receive this post in the spirit in which it is offered.
Thanks
Doug

Lonnie Scruggs system anyone? - Posted by Joe P

Posted by Joe P on February 02, 2002 at 11:41:35:

Hello there, I live in Newport News, Virginia, and have just recently ordered Lonnie Scruggs “deals on wheels” system. Has anyone done this system? and if so has anyone been successful with it? Any feedback would be appreciated. Im new to this website, so thank you very much for your time.

Re: Lonnie Scruggs system anyone? - Posted by Eric NC

Posted by Eric NC on February 03, 2002 at 24:12:47:

A little late with my response, but hey, I just moved.

Chuck is right.

Did you read even the first page of messages since you got here?
e

Re: Lonnie Scruggs system anyone? - Posted by Chuck (AZ)

Posted by Chuck (AZ) on February 02, 2002 at 15:15:24:

No offense, but that’s the stupidest question I’ve heard yet this year.

The answer is in the reading of this website.

Re: Lonnie Scruggs system anyone? - Posted by Sean (WA)

Posted by Sean (WA) on February 02, 2002 at 11:57:21:

Aahhhhhsoooooo,
Wise man once said…“Search archives and all your questions will be answered…”

No question is stupid… - Posted by RobertR CO

Posted by RobertR CO on February 02, 2002 at 16:25:13:

…but the tone of some answers is! Sorry that you received an impatient, unreasonable response. You are right on track by ordering Lonnie’s books and tapes. Anyone can learn Lonnie Scruggs’ simple, effective system by reading his books. And yes, read and ask more questions here. The same folks that get impatient are also quite knowledgable.
Cordially, Robert

Re: Lonnie Scruggs system anyone? - Posted by Joe P

Posted by Joe P on February 02, 2002 at 15:38:10:

geez sorry for posting the question, Im new and i didnt read any of the posts, i was just simply trying to get some info, i didnt know some people would get so offensive. sorry

Re: No question is stupid… - Posted by Joe P

Posted by Joe P on February 02, 2002 at 17:21:14:

Thanks so much Robert, Im looking forward to learning alot more and also helping others with whatever I can. I have the DOW system and its very exciting thus far, im only on tape 4 at the moment, but very much looking forward to finishing and reading the books…

Re: Lonnie Scruggs system anyone? - Posted by JohnT (WA)

Posted by JohnT (WA) on February 02, 2002 at 16:41:26:

Hey Joe…dig into the archives while ya wait on Lonnies books…a gold mine…Don’t mind Chuck ,He’s has a lot of good info (in the archives) but that dog does snap…lol watch fingers…:wink:

Re: Lonnie Scruggs system anyone? - Posted by Chuck (AZ)

Posted by Chuck (AZ) on February 02, 2002 at 15:44:14:

We’re not offended… it’s just a really stupid question and clearly shows you haven’t spent anytime reading this forum.

Lonnie’s books are the bibles of this business.