Lonnie's Books................ - Posted by George(OH)

Posted by Terry Vaughan on February 29, 2000 at 22:20:04:

All of Lonnies books are available on this site.

Try the following link:

http://www.creonline.com/b-106.htm

Lonnie’s Books… - Posted by George(OH)

Posted by George(OH) on February 29, 2000 at 18:27:31:

Are they available for purchase at a regular bookstore (Waldenbooks, Borders, etc.)? I realize I may pay a little more, but I am SO anxious to read about MH’s that I can’t wait for it to arrive in the mail. Any suggestions?

I just wanna tell everyone what an encouragement this site is. There was a brief period of time where I basically lost interest in furthering myself. From lack of action on my part, I became unmotivated, I lost any confidence that I could achieve anything, and I felt that I would not be taken seriously because I’m a ‘newbie’. Actually, I should call myself a pre-newbie. I have not made any offers on any properties. I’m still kicking myself for not doing whatever it took to attend the convention.

Thanks to this site, my outlook has improved. Seeing the frustrations and struggles of other newbies, as well as successful investors reassures me that I can do it. I just need to change my attitude, stop feeling sorry for myself and take some action.

With my particular situation (finances, experience, location), I think that MH investing would be the best way to dive into the business. I’m tempted to go out and talk to PM’s now, but at the advice of many who are much wiser than me, I’ll wait until I’ve read the book(s). But I want to get started ASAP!!!

Thanks for listening to me ramble on like a lunatic!!! Bless you all

George(OH)

Re: Lonnie’s Books… - Posted by Karl (Oh)

Posted by Karl (Oh) on February 29, 2000 at 22:56:16:

George,
Where do you live in Ohio? I’m in Cincinnati. Get in touch.

Karl Kleiner