Lonnie's Home Study Course - Posted by JHyre in Ohio

Posted by Dirk Roach on November 28, 1998 at 13:23:47:

Just to follow up on what DJ says, I feel that there is nothing better to play in your car while “riding the speed bumps”.
Really what I am talking about is retention. So many of us read something then let our mind go to work, running and calcuclating in 15 diferent directions; which is great, however we lose our focus.
Back when I was in school, I had a little walkman type cassette player, which would record with a built in microphone. Needless-to-say, I recorded every lecture I sat through, really every class I took. These were painting and art clases. At night when I was doing my work for class, I would play and replay those lectures. Even though I lacked a visual aspect, I still had audio reneforcement. This worked for me. I knew my stuff backward and forwards. Which threw me way ahead of everyone else (who were not doing the same) and got me the results I needed.
Anyhow Lonnie’s tapes do hit a lot of other areas in much more detail. So there is new stuff.
But again, Not only Lonnie stuff, ANY recorded material, would be wise to learn.
Drill this Creative Real Estate Mentality into your skull! And I’m sure you will be satisfied with the results.

Dirk Roach

Lonnie’s Home Study Course - Posted by JHyre in Ohio

Posted by JHyre in Ohio on November 28, 1998 at 06:56:19:

Hello Everyone!

I just bought & read Lonnie’s 2 books. They were excellent, as advertised. My question is: Has anyone bought Lonnie’s home study course? What does it have that the books do not? Given that the books spell out how to do Lonnie Deals in considerable detail, should I or should I not buy the home study course?

Thanks in advance for your insight!

Re: Lonnie’s Home Study Course - Posted by DJ

Posted by DJ on November 28, 1998 at 12:30:38:

You can never get enough study material on this subject! The more you read, the more ideas you come across! The question is, do you feel comfortable enough
with what you’ve read so far to go out and start making deals? If not, then get the course. If so, then go get get 'em! I did my first deal after reading “Deals on Wheels”, and everything came out fine, but different folks, and different situations will have different outcomes!
There is no better teacher than experience!
Best of Luck!
DJ