Lonnies Home Study Course - Posted by Stan

Posted by RobertR CO on January 21, 2001 at 19:36:55:

ten times the investment. Even if it were the same as the books, and it is not, it would be worth it. You pop the tapes in the car cassette player and get charged up. You also learn practical business methods on the way to the mobile home park and while you are riding around inside testing your shock absorbers. Everyone needs a reminder and since Lonnie is so succinct I need more than one reminder. The tapes are the perfect reminder, they help you avoid mistakes and provide new ideas for doing the deals. Buy the course or learn from your own experience. Your choice.
Cordially, Robert

Lonnies Home Study Course - Posted by Stan

Posted by Stan on January 20, 2001 at 08:03:00:

Hey Lonnie:

Tell me what’s in your home study course. Does it include the Deals on Wheels or Making Money With Mobile Homes books? Do the tapes tell me anything that isn’t in the books? What am I getting for the extra money?

I see your lovely face on the website. You probably have an equally lovely voice. I just don’t want to spend the extra $ to hear it unless the content warrants it.

There is a MH park closing nearby and all the MHs gotta go. I thought a little education might serve me well before I go over there.

From reading the posts it appears that moving them is not such a great idea. Is it the actual move that creates problems with the unit or just the cost increase?

Thanks.

Peace,

Stan